Snacking.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Forget the grab and go!

I started getting some veggies. Peppers all kinds, Green, Yellow, Red. Some broccoli, Some cauliflower. I get the Mushroom already sliced, Because ain't nobody got time for that!
I chop them all up except the mushrooms they already done that. Throw them in a ziplock bag. use a fork to poke a hole in the ziplock bag so the veggies can expel whatever it is they expel and they will stay fresher longer.

I get some sour cream and mix that with dry onion soup mix. Let those flavours blend for about four hours refrigerated. That is your dip.

This is better than any store bought dip you will find.

Yes the dip may be a bit fattening, but the way i look at it is, If that is what it takes to get veggies into you then it is worth it!

I like pizza.

Tomatoes are the main ingredient in pizza sauce.

The cheese comes from cows. Cows eat grass & hay & stuff, and you are what you eat, so the cheese is a vegetable too.

You might as well be eating a salad. :D

I like pizza.

The cheese comes from cows. Cows eat grass & hay & stuff, and you are what you eat, so the cheese is a vegetable too.

Ey, I am trying to help ova' heyr.

I like pizza.

You forgot the crust: It's made from a plant that happens to be a member of the grasses family...and it has vegetable oil in it. More salad.

I make my own protein balls.

1 cup oatmeal
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup Nutella
2 T protein powder
2 T ground flax or chia seeds

I will microwave the peanut butter and Nutella until warm and creamy. Makes it easy to add the other ingredients. Mix it all together and then make bite-sized balls.

Allow to cool and harden. They are room temperature stable and don't fall apart in the zip-loc baggy. I keep about a dozen in a Ziploc bag on the passenger seat while I drive.

I'll also have small baggies made up of cheese and meat chunks and then add some nuts (almonds or peanuts) to the mix.

A box of graham crackers and can of cake frosting. Your choice.

Spread the frosting either between the crackers or over the top!
Makes a quick cookie snack.

A plastic bowl with lid
Peel a cucumber and slice into bowl
Add either malo or french dressing
Salt and pepper put lid on bowl and
shake to mix together
Now where you say the plastic china kept in this truck...LOL
Seriously it does make a quick snack.

When your at home time here is one to make for the road.

Take a thin sliced steak your choice of meats...Pork, beef, lamb ect
Cut in strips and lace a grill with a dap of butter add your favor spices.
After well cooked threw allow to air dry.
Bag it for the road makes a quick jerky snack.

Take a large coffee can and in it mix,
One jar of instant tea or lemon instant tea.
One can of favorite cool aid
Four heaping cups of sugar.
Spiced tea for the road heap three spoon fulls
in a cup and just add hot water.
A nice drink for cold nights.

You can also mix one jar of instant tea with one jar of tang and get much the same thing.

You can also mix one jar of instant tea with one jar of tang and get much the same thing.

Yes tang is better than cool aid....But Tang is not available out here to buy at the groc. store.
(small store small place I settle for what I can get my small grubby hands on)

what you listed is also known as "Russian tea". We've been making it since I was a kid and mom made it when she was a kid.

instant tea
instant Kool-Aid (typically orange)
instant lemonade.

what you listed is also known as "Russian tea". We've been making it since I was a kid and mom made it when she was a kid.

instant tea
instant Kool-Aid (typically orange)
instant lemonade.
No vodka?

knock yourself out...

It's a clear, colorless, tasteless addition to it.

you'd never know what hit you with that cool-aid concoction.

Great, now you're stereotyping the Russians!
How is it that The Simpsons can get away with stereotyping literally everyone, in an age full of hypersensitive namby pambies who get butthurt over the smallest little thing?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread