Smoking

user11108

You talk'n to me
Now i was a smoker for 25 years and quit(i know I'm a quitter)
everybody's concerned with second hand smoke maybe they should be.
One day i wanted to see the difference between alcohol and tobacco.
And found out that alcohol related deaths is 4 times greater than
smoking related deaths. so why are they just picking on cigarettes?:wtf:

P.S
I got my info from the CDC web site.

ban alcohol and cigarettes and legalize pot. then no the only worry would be if there is enough seats at the waffle house for the midnight munchies. lol. when was the last time you saw a stoned person wanting to fight or drive a car ? or even spit up a big ball of smokers flim ? never. there to laid back and just worring about where the next munchie is coming from. lol

Cause just about everyone drinks, not everyone smokes. More people die from drinking then smokes is simple. You can't O.D on smokes ( well enough to kill you in a few hrs ). And smokes don't make you feel invincible.

I'm with Cerb, I don't smoke pot but I think banning alcohol and legalizing pot would be great! imagine instead of a town full of drunks on SAT night imagine a town full of stoned people. the crime rate would drop over night.

Cause just about everyone drinks, not everyone smokes. More people die from drinking then smokes is simple. You can't O.D on smokes ( well enough to kill you in a few hrs ). And smokes don't make you feel invincible.

I'm with Cerb, I don't smoke pot but I think banning alcohol and legalizing pot would be great! imagine instead of a town full of drunks on SAT night imagine a town full of stoned people. the crime rate would drop over night.

damn right. i don't smoke either but i would if it was legal. shit i would never touch another drink or a cigarette if pot was legal. pot makes you want to screw or eat not fight or drive.

Yes I'm with you guy's on legalizing pot that would be better.
still about alcohol smoking never killed a family one night on the road
in a flash.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread