SMART Protesting

TheMaskedTerror

I see that there was a trucker's protest around the Capitol in D.C. yesterday. Personally I have my doubts as to how successful it will be in getting Congress to take action, although I applaud the committment of the drivers. Be that as it may, I believe the BEST way to proceed in this instance is to take the dispute to the people who are largely responsible for the problem----the oil companies. THEY are the ones who set the prices. As such I would suggest, setting up blockades around the corporate headquarters of the major oil companies---keep THEM from getting to their jobs. You've been hurt in the pocketbook. It's time to make THEM feel some
$$$ pain. As for strategy I would employ as few trucks as possible to get the job done---blocking entrances to employee parking etc., that way if truckers get ticketed or arrested, others can fill in the next day. And of course, REFRAIN from any violence. In the coming days I will be posting the addresses of the corporate headquarters for our major oil companies.

God bless you all and of course, DRIVE SAFE! ;)

Addresses for Major Oil Companies

The following listing is for the corporate headquarters of the major oil companies.

Exxon Mobil
5959 Las Colinas Blvd.
Irving Tx 75039

Conoco Phillips
600 N Dairy Ashford Road
Houston, Tx 77079

Valero Energy
1 Valero Way
San Antonio Tx 78249

Marathon Oil
5555 San Felipe Road
Houston, Tx 77056

Chevron
6001 Bollinger Canyon Road
San Ramon, Ca 94583

All American Pipeline
333 Clay Street
Houston Tx 77002

Sunoco
1735 Market Street
Philadelphia, Pa 19103

Hess 1185 Sixth Avenue
New York, New York 10036

For those uncomfortable with using their trucks/vehicles, another option would be to dump some suitable material in the entranceways. Some suggestions---rocks, sand, manure. You get the idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread