Sirius

IIronman

How many on here listen to Sirius trucking channel?? Just being nosey!:beep:
Between the internet for the drivers at home and the truckerchannel it should be easy to get word to EVERY driver..

The Road dog channel did not have any info on the April 1st shutdown until the day before. I am offended that a trucker channel would not have more info on an issue of this magnitude 1 day before it happens. I listened for a week before and didn't hear 1 bit of info on the Shutdown. Poor support as far as I am concerned. Therefore i have no interest in this channel

sirius 147

for those that listen to sirius, I was on the radio along with a bunch of regulars..go to 110ers.com and verify..I have commented on the savannah strike, the second savannah strike, and I have friends who called on the washington strike, etc...guess you must have all missed a day or a week..call back in to jonesey or listen for ladybug, huckleberry, jimmy the junkman, "hotrod-which is lil ole me" or anyone else.go to roaddogsonhogs, or anything else, people are going on the truckers4change, united commercial drivers etc..its a big world out there, dont give up on jonesey or vinnie too. be safe and keep the shiny side..

Mr Wyatt Earp, I hate to disagree with you, but I do so most respectfully. Sirius was all about the trucker strike for weeks before it occurred. I do recall that one of the shows didn't take it seriously, and the co-hosts did make a lot of comments about it being a big April Fools joke, however, if you listened to Evan Lockridge or Jonesey, it was discussed unendingly.

Sorry if you didn't hear those shows; if you get a chance you might want to tune in. Both are excellent and allow truckers a forum to talk about whatever is on our minds. Jonesey is gonna go a LONG way.

I'm Yer Huckleberry!!!

Mr Wyatt Earp, I hate to disagree with you, but I do so most respectfully. Sirius was all about the trucker strike for weeks before it occurred. I do recall that one of the shows didn't take it seriously, and the co-hosts did make a lot of comments about it being a big April Fools joke, however, if you listened to Evan Lockridge or Jonesey, it was discussed unendingly.

Sorry if you didn't hear those shows; if you get a chance you might want to tune in. Both are excellent and allow truckers a forum to talk about whatever is on our minds. Jonesey is gonna go a LONG way.

I'm Yer Huckleberry!!!

I listened for most of the shows a week before the shutdown and i just didn't hear any mention of it. Maybe it was me, not listening at the right times or something. (not arguing with you)

But answer me this, If they were talking about this then how come many of the people i spoke with in promoting the shutdown say they never heard anything about it except on the c.b. at the last minute.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread