Single Black Female

Larry

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cosy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy.

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever.

Men are so easy....

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cosy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy.

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever.

Men are so easy....

Lmaoooooo that is funny and youre absolutely right men are very easily pursuaded lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

Guys why r u so easily taken lol if im have a good hair and makeup day guys treat me like a godess lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

Guys why r u so easily taken lol if im have a good hair and makeup day guys treat me like a godess lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

Who cares about good hair and make up. That doesn't make you look anymore beautiful, I prefer natural beauty not that fake covered up crap!

U may prefer natural beauty larry but most the guys dont i have to laugh big strong tough as nails type of guy turns into a marshmallow when they see a good looken female lol
Posted via Mobile Device

I met a guy here at the consignee he had the long gray beard and hair going on big guy he could pass for santa claus he was nothing but mush when i asked him if he would help me slide the tandems back lol he was a sweetheart of a guy
Posted via Mobile Device

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread