Show Me The Money

Cerberus

In God We Trust
It won't help the economy and in reality it is just a slap in the face by our government but i sure do have a few bills that can use it. Supposidly i'm getting 600$ deposited into my account sometime this week. And as much as i want to run out and " stimulate " the economy (can't stop laughing while i am typing that) , my credit card bill needs it more.

Tax rebates start showing up in bank accounts Monday - Yahoo! News

yahhh just in time to put in in my gas tank, or maybe I'll pay my 2007 taxes with it? Humm what to do with all that cash?.................... frigen morons

got mine today. a whooping 300$. now thats gonna stimulate the economy. f^k dubya and his stimulas.

got mine today. a whooping 300$. now thats gonna stimulate the economy. f^k dubya and his stimulas.

Hey don't be so bitter, it's better then nothing. Yea it won't stimulate for shit. But look at it this way.
The federal government is sending us a $600 rebate...some more & some less. However, if we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China. If we spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs. If we purchase a computer it will go to India. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala. If we purchase a good car it will go to Japan. If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan...and none of it will help the American economy.​
The only way to keep that money here at home is to buy prostitutes, weed, beer, and tattoos since these are the only products still produced in the USA.​
Then also you have guys like me, I got $600, but I owe $900 in taxes for '07. So I'll just give that right over to the friggin Federal Reserve BANK! Bastards.

Hey don't be so bitter, it's better then nothing. Yea it won't stimulate for shit. But look at it this way.

The federal government is sending us a $600 rebate...some more & some less. However, if we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China. If we spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs. If we purchase a computer it will go to India. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala. If we purchase a good car it will go to Japan. If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan...and none of it will help the American economy.

The only way to keep that money here at home is to buy prostitutes, weed, beer, and tattoos since these are the only products still produced in the USA.​

Then also you have guys like me, I got $600, but I owe $900 in taxes for '07. So I'll just give that right over to the friggin Federal Reserve BANK! Bastards.

i say f^k 'em. i even got a letter saying i was getting the full monty of 600$ then i get the measley 300$. was gonna use it to pay a bill down but now f^k 'em too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread