Settled for Subway Cheese Steak 2night

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Checked out the Restaurant couldn't stand the Crappy Hip Hop music so I walked across to Subway...

Philly steak ...and some Sweet Tea was it all down..

Really want a Beer but I don't need one even gave my buddy last of my weed to update my GPS cause I gotta have my "Mind" in the GAME out here ...very dangerous world n I'm here to $tack my $$$$$

Attachments

SueAnn

Supporter
Checked out the Restaurant couldn't stand the Crappy Hip Hop music so I walked across to Subway...

Really want a Beer but I don't need one even gave my buddy last of my weed to update my GPS cause I gotta have my "Mind" in the GAME out here ...very dangerous world n I'm here to $tack my $$$$$
Birchy I'm surprised. Weed??? Seriously??? You know I support you, but I gotta say weed and trucking DON'T mix, There is no room for that in our profession.

If I smoked it or was caught with it, my career would be over. Do what you want, but if you're smoking weed and driving, I wouldn't put it on here.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Yeah but it's boring because all anyone ever talks about is what they had for supper.

This one is much more interesting. :toothpick:
I have a cousin who posts pictures of her dinner all the time. It usually looks like someone already ate it and sprayed it all over the bathroom on the way in.

God that’s disgusting....

...the hell is wrong with me....

Keendriver

Hates all of you

Yer gonna need some of that high speed **** paper you posted about........

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Birchy I'm surprised. Weed??? Seriously??? You know I support you, but I gotta say weed and trucking DON'T mix, There is no room for that in our profession.

If I smoked it or was caught with it, my career would be over. Do what you want, but if you're smoking weed and driving, I wouldn't put it on here.
Hadda pass a PEE SCREEN...That's why I gave it away

Out here you always subject but when I was at HOME @SueAnn and working at the Recycling Center it didn't matter..

I'm even trying to quit Cigarettes or atleast cutting back try to go atleast 75 miles before lighting one up..

Next week Im gonna leave the pack in my sleeper forcing me to pull off to get a smoke..

I've already had some lung issues and really need to give em up..

Once quit for over 3 years then I screwed up having a bad day and bummed one on break , later stopped at gas station bought a pack and I've been hooked again ever since

Duck

Quack
Supporter

Out here you always subject but when I was at HOME @SueAnn and working at the Recycling Center it didn't matter..

I'm even trying to quit Cigarettes or atleast cutting back try to go atleast 75 miles before lighting one up..

Next week Im gonna leave the pack in my sleeper forcing me to pull off to get a smoke..

Once quit for over 3 years then I screwed up having a bad day and bummed one on break , later stopped at gas station bought a pack and I've been hooked again ever since
Gitcha some of that nicorette gum or the generic Walmart equate brand. Get the 4 mg. Chew that **** and maybe mix it with mentos gum.
After a few months without a cigarette, start working on tapering off the gum, switching entirely to just the mentos gum.

It worked for me in 2017. I still chew the mentos gum almost constantly though.

SueAnn

Supporter

I'm so relieved to hear that. I honestly couldn't see you doing something that. I drive in the US most of the time and am subject to testing anytime also.

Putting your smokes in the bunk is a great idea! When I'm driving I smoke a lot. When I get back on the road I'm going to do the same thing and that will cut down how much I smoke also. Thanks for the idea.

Like @Duck said, get either the patches, gum, spray, etc., it really works.

Good luck, I hope you're successful quitting smoking. :x3:

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Gitcha some of that nicorette gum or the generic Walmart equate brand. Get the 4 mg. Chew that **** and maybe mix it with mentos gum.
After a few months without a cigarette, start working on tapering off the gum, switching entirely to just the mentos gum.

It worked for me in 2017. I still chew the mentos gum almost constantly though.
What really did it was working at the foundry and all the dust and filings..

They made ya wear respirator but when ya blew your nose your snot still had black in it..

Grain Elevator alot of dust too but I learned how to face opposite of wind but still breathed some that stuff in..

Last time we had a guy end up in the hospital but that hadda do with pesticides on the wheat so they put that on the speed dump and started loading us for ADM

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
I'm so relieved to hear that. I honestly couldn't see you doing something that. I drive in the US most of the time and am subject to testing anytime also.

Putting your smokes in the bunk is a great idea! When I'm driving I smoke a lot. When I get back on the road I'm going to do the same thing and that will cut down how much I smoke also. Thanks for the idea.

Like @Duck said, get either the patches, gum, spray, etc., it really works.

Good luck, I hope you're successful quitting smoking. :x3:
I think it's just the boredom and stress so ya keep lighting another one up..

I can be 2 packs aday when I'm running hard whereas at home I can make a pack last almost a couple days if I'm sober..

SueAnn

Supporter
I think it's just the boredom and stress so ya keep lighting another one up..

I can be 2 packs aday when I'm running hard whereas at home I can make a pack last almost a couple days if I'm sober..
Yup you could be right.