Senior Citizen

Racer X 69

Yesterday my wife asked why I didn't do something useful with my time. She suggested I go down to the senior center and hang out with the guys.

I did this and when I got home last night I told her that I had joined a parachute club.
She said "are you nuts? You're 72 years old and you're going to start jumping out of air planes?"

I proudly showed her that I even got a membership card.

She said to me, "You idiot, where are your glasses! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!"

I'm in trouble again and don't know what to do! I signed up for five jumps a week!

Life as a senior citizen is not getting any easier.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ow that's funny,LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yesterday my wife asked why I didn't do something useful with my time. She suggested I go down to the senior center and hang out with the guys.

I did this and when I got home last night I told her that I had joined a parachute club.
She said "are you nuts? You're 72 years old and you're going to start jumping out of air planes?"

I proudly showed her that I even got a membership card.

She said to me, "You idiot, where are your glasses! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!"

I'm in trouble again and don't know what to do! I signed up for five jumps a week!

Life as a senior citizen is not getting any easier.

Just one Question..... are the membership rates reasonable?

Well, it depends on the level of service you choose. The Gold or Silver "Parachute" plans will certainly run a bit more than the basic curbside plan!

And of course the quality of the services will vary accordingly as well.

:p

Well, it depends on the level of service you choose. The Gold or Silver "Parachute" plans will certainly run a bit more than the basic curbside plan!

And of course the quality of the services will vary accordingly as well.

:p

Hopefully it is not a Union Shop... Just think that the Seniority 1st work rules would be rather counter productive to my prurient interests

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread