See stupid steering wheel holder? Snap a pic and post it!

I watch trucks as I come up on them. They will be staying in their lane just fine until I'm about 50 yards from them, then all of a sudden they start drifting around.

Not once did you stab his dumb ass in the mirror with you high beams. I flip 40,000 candlepower of light right into the cab to wake them up. Then you comment on the radio for them to take a break and you get, "F*ck off a$$hole", or something to that effect.

This new mail hauler out here, 10 Roads is about the worst offender of this. Where they find these total asswipes is beyond me. Just a warm ass in the seat holding a wheel with an empty head.

I watch trucks as I come up on them. They will be staying in their lane just fine until I'm about 50 yards from them, then all of a sudden they start drifting around.

Not once did you stab his dumb ass in the mirror with you high beams. I flip 40,000 candlepower of light right into the cab to wake them up. Then you comment on the radio for them to take a break and you get, "F*ck off a$$hole", or something to that effect.

This new mail hauler out here, 10 Roads is about the worst offender of this. Where they find these total asswipes is beyond me. Just a warm ass in the seat holding a wheel with an empty head.
I was wondering what that company was. I figured some barrel bottom upstart. Never saw them till a few months ago

I was wondering what that company was. I figured some barrel bottom upstart. Never saw them till a few months ago
10 Roads is the new incarnation of Eagle Express after that truck hit the church van.

Edit: Actually it's just a company that was started to buy up a bunch of mail contractors. Eagle was apparently one of them. They're trying to pretend they have history by mentioning when these contractors first started but 10Roads had nothing to do with it.

Kinda like how XPO never actually started anything, some rich guy just decided he wanted in so he bought stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
10 Roads is the new incarnation of Eagle Express after that truck hit the church van.

Edit: Actually it's just a company that was started to buy up a bunch of mail contractors. Eagle was apparently one of them. They're trying to pretend they have history by mentioning when these contractors first started but 10Roads had nothing to do with it.

Kinda like how XPO never actually started anything, some rich guy just decided he wanted in so he bought stuff.
Screenshot_20210827-120238.png

I still see Eagle Express down here. Thay at least run decent trucks. This 10Roads outfit has a bunch of short W/B Binders with some being pegleg and pulling 53's. That's in the middle of the night of course. :rolleyes:

Not really a steering wheel holder thing but oh well. Tried 4k for once. Not sure whether I'll stick with it since it's 30fps instead of 60.

Not really a steering wheel holder thing but oh well. Tried 4k for once. Not sure whether I'll stick with it since it's 30fps instead of 60.
The only reason for 60 fps is if you're going to slow down your videos to half speed or less to put a crash in slow motion.

Hollywood movies are only 24 fps last I knew.

15 fps is even decent enough for a lot of things.

The only reason for 60 fps is if you're going to slow down your videos to half speed or less to put a crash in slow motion.

Hollywood movies are only 24 fps last I knew.

15 fps is even decent enough for a lot of things.
Helps with license plates.

That idiot pulling the Ute couldn't keep it straight as it was, but he damned sure didn't want that big truck in front of him. I do my best not to get near people pulling trailers or other trucks for that matter. I just don't trust what little ability most have.

Just now I was coming home from the hospital, 2 lane highway. US 52. On the Goldwing.

I was doing 75 in a 55, about to back out of it as I was approaching a moron in a white Prius going the speed limit. No passing zone, curve approaching.

A mess of headlights behind me had been approaching fast.

I was centered in the lane and suddenly, simultaneously on both sides, two Harleys passed me at least ten mph faster than I was going. Then two more.

The 2nd pair had women on the back and the one on the left appeared to be completely naked, holding her arms up in the air and yelling something that I couldn't hear over the noise machines.

The Prius was rapidly getting closer and now there were 4 idiots on Harleys between me and the car and none of them showed me any brake lights, so sensing impending disaster I snapped to zero throttle, then two more Harleys running side by side, got in the oncoming lane entering the curve and matched my speed.

One of the Harleys actually rear ended the Prius and left a tire mark, and the Prius apparently floored it. As I was backing down, 4 more Harleys passed me in the oncoming lane. With no more Harleys in my mirrors, and a safe brakable distance between me and the retard brigade I sped back up to 75 mph and followed for a while. Four Harleys remained right on the Prius, two pairs side by side, til one of them hit the Prius again and got a wild fork shimmy, hit his brakes, making the one behind him hit the gravel, and the two on the left moved into the oncoming lane and got beside the Prius and one of the women on the back of one of the bikes started hitting the side of the Prius.

The other two Harleys regained control and joined their fellow idiots in the northbound lane and what I believe was broken glass hit my bike's windshield.

By this point we were all doing about 90 mph, and I was about 3-4 truck lengths behind them.

Then the Harleys sped up and passed the Prius, and the Prius backed down to 55, then 45.

The Prius whipped into a grain elevator parking lot so I followed it. I got up beside it and turned my engine off and yelled "are you OK" but the Prius took off, throwing gravel and got back on the road heading back north.

The windows on the Prius were not broken, so I assume the glass was from a bottle.

I said **** it & went home.

Just now I was coming home from the hospital, 2 lane highway. US 52. On the Goldwing.

I was doing 75 in a 55, about to back out of it as I was approaching a moron in a white Prius going the speed limit. No passing zone, curve approaching.

I was centered in the lane and suddenly, simultaneously on both sides, two Harleys passed me at least ten mph faster than I was going. Then two more.

The 2nd pair had women on the back and the one on the left appeared to be completely naked, holding her arms up in the air and yelling something that I couldn't hear over the noise machines.

The Prius was rapidly getting closer and now there were 4 idiots on Harleys between me and the car and none of them showed me any brake lights, so sensing impending disaster I snapped to zero throttle, then two more Harleys running side by side, got in the oncoming lane entering the curve and matched my speed.

One of the Harleys actually rear ended the Prius and left a tire mark, and the Prius apparently floored it. As I was backing down, 4 more Harleys passed me in the oncoming lane. With no more Harleys in my mirrors, and a safe brakable distance between me and the retard brigade I sped back up to 75 mph and followed for a while. Four Harleys remained right on the Prius, two pairs side by side, til one of them hit the Prius again and got a wild fork shimmy, hit his brakes, making the one behind him hit the gravel, and the two on the left moved into the oncoming lane and got beside the Prius and one of the women on the back of one of the bikes started hitting the side of the Prius.

The other two Harleys regained control and joined their fellow idiots in the northbound lane and what I believe was broken glass hit my bike's windshield.

By this point we were all doing about 90 mph, and I was about 3-4 truck lengths behind them.

Then the Harleys sped up and passed the Prius, and the Prius backed down to 55, then 45.

The Prius whipped into a grain elevator parking lot so I followed it. I got up beside it and turned my engine off and yelled "are you OK" but the Prius took off, throwing gravel and got back on the road heading back north.

The windows on the Prius were not broken, so I assume the glass was from a bottle.

Wow!

I will freaking send you a dashcam.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread