See stupid steering wheel holder? Snap a pic and post it!

I was just in the van. Windows down.

2 lane road.

Stupid Cascadia w/empty flatbed proceeded through an intersection at granny gear speed. Dude on a Goldwing behind me yelled "can we get through the ****in intersection before it turns red again?"

Truck kept going slow. Like 35 in a 55 with oncoming traffic making it impossible to pass him.

Finally Jack Hass Express turned into a steel mill at 0.025 mph and as soon as he was out of my path I heard the guy on the bike yell "BYE SLOWESHA"

:rolllaugh:

I get them all of the time trying to think that they can just drive right through the guard shack at the Space Force Base.

Uhhh! Steering wheel holder...go back to inspection and come in with a pass like the rest.

Dumb as rock!

I was just in the van. Windows down.

2 lane road.

Stupid Cascadia w/empty flatbed proceeded through an intersection at granny gear speed. Dude on a Goldwing behind me yelled "can we get through the ****in intersection before it turns red again?"

Truck kept going slow. Like 35 in a 55 with oncoming traffic making it impossible to pass him.

Finally Jack Hass Express turned into a steel mill at 0.025 mph and as soon as he was out of my path I heard the guy on the bike yell "BYE SLOWESHA"

:rolllaugh:
If he loaded a coil Id love to saw how he secured it. Hopefully he didnt kill nobody

Or it could be large circumference pipe.
Same and also different but, I really wanted to use the word circumference today.
Yes! Living the dream! Great success :thumbsup: :yahoo:
Tomorrow, your task will be to use "azimuth" in a sentence, in proper context. 😁

But what about your elevation?

You would have to be into satellite TV to understand. I mean real satellite TV, with the 12'+ dishes and the sidecars.

But what about your elevation?

You would have to be into satellite TV to understand. I mean real satellite TV, with the 12'+ dishes and the sidecars.
I used to install those. Also used to be a radar tech in the navy. Both have been very relevant in my life. It's just variable in trucking. 👌

When Hurricane Wilma took my big dish, I lost interest in TV. Cable is a waste of time and broadcast TV is the same old recycled garbage.

When Hurricane Wilma took my big dish, I lost interest in TV. Cable is a waste of time and broadcast TV is the same old recycled garbage.
I don't know a about satt t.v. but cable is dead! Streaming is where it is at right now. Watch what you want when you want.

I need to find out how to access my cam and get snippets from it. I could start my own forum with the stupidity from other idiots.

We had one last night that was in such a hurry that he dodges the construction cones and drove where they were repaving. His problem was going to be when he looked at his stupid little BMW that was covered with the sticky tar they spray out before placing a layer of asphalt down. The CB lit up with laughter.

That's the kind of shit I was doing on the motorcycle last month when Sarah had to be airlifted to Chicago with her stroke. Except I was doing it at triple digit speeds.
I just hope they don't take out anyone innocent if they wipe out or inconvenience me with a traffic delay. Otherwise they can do any retardation they please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread