See stupid steering wheel holder? Snap a pic and post it!

I went 20 minutes over the other day..

Theoretically I would've made the Truckstop but road construction really slowed things up then that ended on a mile long hill
Stop for a second and switch that POS over to PC. Explain it or not later. :cool:

I was going to post these pictures of this guy that broke down blocking the road heading into the Walmart, and using my driveway after driving right past the little truck stop in Jamestown this morning.

I20200710_105848.jpg20200710_110254.jpg
I was going to make fun of his fantastically stupid triangle placement. And as much as I had to squeeze past him and not run over that one triangle, at least I wasn't broke down in the spot hes in. At least I'm not leaking diesel all over the place.

But I decided not to make fun of him and mention all that stupidity. Because this dude is having a bad day.

I took the high road, people.

Be more like me.

Last edited:
Somebody had a *really* bad day...

View attachment 68650
Without knowing the circumstances of the crash, how he ended up burned up in the median, or even if he survived the crash and subsequent fire, how can you tell it belongs in the steering wheel holder thread? 🤔

Without knowing the circumstances of the crash, how he ended up burned up in the median, or even if he survived the crash and subsequent fire, how can you tell it belongs in the steering wheel holder thread? 🤔
Its a convenient repository...

I gave the "benefit" of doubt for that jacknifed Flatbedder awhile back..

No fires although maybe a 4 wheel cut him off ..

Eh it's possible

No pic but I fueled the old LTL at a truck friendly Sheetz last night and some peckerwood sat behind me even though two stalls over was wide open.

I'm assuming to minimize the walk but damn it's only like 20 feet over.

Last edited by a moderator:
No pic but I fueled the old LTL at a truck friendly Sheetz last night and some peckerwood sat behind me even though two stalls over was wide open.

I'm assuming to minimize the walk but damn it's only like 20 feet over.
flip-flops, have a measured distance of dependability before they slip off.

you'd be surprised, but under 20 feet is desired

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread