See stupid steering wheel holder? Snap a pic and post it!

Looks like the brown can didn't turn wide enough to clear the dividers. Rather than back up and try again, they opted to have the Maersk can guy bash into it and scoot it sideways til it can clear the dividers.

I don't see a problem with this at all. Considering there's absolutely nothing in either of those cans that would be devalued if broken. Just garbage from the land of communism and disease.

Looks like the brown can didn't turn wide enough to clear the dividers. Rather than back up and try again, they opted to have the Maersk can guy bash into it and scoot it sideways til it can clear the dividers.

I don't see a problem with this at all. Considering there's absolutely nothing in either of those cans that would be devalued if broken. Just garbage from the land of communism and disease.
The brown can is on the back trailer of a set of doubles.

Why? You got a buddy in the Navy?

I think it would be awesome if one of our ships "accidentally" torpedoes a few dozen container ships.
Never heard of them falling off? Theres a whole market for recovery ships for some of that stuff cant remember the tv show on it

Last edited:
I90 Rapid City South Dakota earlier today..

Sad part is that it was almost 50 degrees and Dry...

Perhaps a 4 wheeler cut him off so leave some Benefit of Doubt because we don't exactly know 4 Sure....

IMG_20200303_121218825.jpgIMG_20200303_121218825.jpgIMG_20200303_121218825.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread