See stupid steering wheel holder? Snap a pic and post it!

Well obviously. But how much of an idiot do you have to be think crosswise less than 30 feet from the driveway is acceptable even as an invent-a-spot?
I can't really tell from the picture the exact level of f*ktardation at work there but he mightve doubled up next to someone else who was doubled up next to someone else, etc

:dunno:

All I can tell is I zoomed in on the picture and noticed grease stains along the curb, indicating trucks usually park curbside there, parallel instead of (nearly) perpendicular.

But unless you saw the situation at 3AM, you can't tell exactly how retarded that spot was when the place was packed. And without an annotated top-down aerial photo of the truck stop I can't even be totally sure I understand what you're trying to explain.

With your age and experience though, I'm just gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that the guy had some type of brain malfunction. 🤔

I can't really tell from the picture the exact level of f*ktardation at work there but he mightve doubled up next to someone else who was doubled up next to someone else, etc

:dunno:

All I can tell is I zoomed in on the picture and noticed grease stains along the curb, indicating trucks usually park curbside there, parallel instead of (nearly) perpendicular.

But unless you saw the situation at 3AM, you can't tell exactly how retarded that spot was when the place was packed. And without an annotated top-down aerial photo of the truck stop I can't even be totally sure I understand what you're trying to explain.

With your age and experience though, I'm just gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that the guy had some type of brain malfunction. 🤔
Screenshot_20190908-155320_Maps.jpg
Figure the idiot in my pic was 3, maybe 4 spots closer to the drive than the idiot in this screen's hot.

28f0f0b4-6406-4813-a405-89ebe01530bf-jpeg.51723

Dumbass reefer yankers doing what they do best
We're so awesome, people in RVs try to copy us. 😎

70801375_2518680998214217_5011319672914575360_o.jpg

The level of dumb****ery on display here is off the charts hall of fame material.

Makes that Trans Am driver a few years back look like a piker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread