School Shooting Spokane County, WA

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Premium
Shooter claims he wanted to teach bullies a lesson. So he killed the kid who tried to stop him and injured three girls. This boy felt bullied by girls? And why didn't his dad change the combination on his safe if the kid was being counseled for suicidal thoughts?

Washington high school shooting suspect claims he was bullied

According to court records released Thursday, the teenager, Caleb Sharpe, 15, also divulged the last words of the sophomore he is accused of killing Wednesday at Freeman High School in the town of Rockford, about 25 miles southwest of Spokane.

"I always knew you were going to shoot up the school," the victim, Sam Strahan, told Sharpe, according to the records quoting Sharpe. "You know that is going to get you in trouble."

Shooter claims he wanted to teach bullies a lesson. So he killed the kid who tried to stop him and injured three girls. This boy felt bullied by girls? And why didn't his dad change the combination on his safe if the kid was being counseled for suicidal thoughts?

Washington high school shooting suspect claims he was bullied
Yes. Why would anyone think that being bullied by girls would be any less hurtful. i would say at that age it would be more so!
I am of course not blaming the girls or even a male bully.
Clearly he was lacking coping skills and if I may indulge, I would say the everyone gets a trophy for participation is harming and not helping.

Daddy never thought junior was capable of such and act. Even his friends knew but just blew it off as talk.

I feel for the families affected and that will be the victims and survivors.

Far too often people are not taken seriously until it's too late.

When Chuck Norris threatened my life for the 800th time on a jobsite I decided I was tired of listening to it, and arguing with his double digit IQ would help nothing, so I contacted the company for the 799th time on the subject, and said if it continues I will file a formal restraining order.

At that point the company had been notified of a potential situation.

Boss blew it off as he always did.

Safety troll did not.

Soon as we got back to the yard he disappeared for 4 days then came back all happy go lucky and smiling.

To this day I have no idea what they put him on.

Point is, don't ignore the signs leading up to a tragedy.

Well. Turns out the kid wasn't bullied. He immersed himself in all of the stories about school shootings and realized the shooters' names are the ones everybody remembers. He wanted to make a name for himself. Bullying was an excuse. And not even a valid one.

Well. Turns out the kid wasn't bullied. He immersed himself in all of the stories about school shootings and realized the shooters' names are the ones everybody remembers. He wanted to make a name for himself. Bullying was an excuse. And not even a valid one.
Wow!
I can't even name one of any of the school shooters Be it Columbine or any others.
I can't name many serial killers. Once the trial is over people forget. If it is a death sentence then people get their memory jogged on the appeals for a stay and then execution day.
And then they are forgotten!

Sure Charly Manson is notorious, But nobody even thinks of Charles unless the media gives him some airtime or press:dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread