• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Schneider O/O

Was? It’s still around and growing.

As for bidding, what’s wrong with the JB Hunt system? You are doing the same thing with other brokers, only difference is they are being transparent and not wasting your time.
I haven't looked at uship in a couple years. Is it better than it was?

I'd have to look at JB Hunts load board before commenting. Can you bid higher?

I haven't looked at uship in a couple years. Is it better than it was?

I'd have to look at JB Hunts load board before commenting. Can you bid higher?

You can bid whatever you wish. Others may have lower bids, but by the time they get to moving on the load, many of those who placed bids may already be booked on something else.

You can bid whatever you wish. Others may have lower bids, but by the time they get to moving on the load, many of those who placed bids may already be booked on something else.
So it goes back to who has the truck in the area, and if it needs to ship.
Do you have to cancel your bid?

I looked at the rates on U-ship back in the day when I gave a damn about the show shipping wars. A million other people and myself thought they would make millions as a hotshot driver.
That ended when I looked at the rates.
Keep in mind the loads shipping wars people bid on are reserved.

I looked at the rates on U-ship back in the day when I gave a damn about the show shipping wars. A million other people and myself thought they would make millions as a hotshot driver.
That ended when I looked at the rates.
Keep in mind the loads shipping wars people bid on are reserved.
Was this around 2010 maybe? Might explain why my brother in law bought that box truck and signed on with Bolt, which ultimately failed and he lost his ass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread