• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Schneider Bulk Division

Mike

I never thought I would work for a large company again in my life, but I am looking to move in the near future and would like to get experienced pulling tanks, and all that goes with that.

Schneider Bulk Division can give me the training, I just don't know if it is the best place for this or not. Once I do move, the Schneider Bulk Division will no longer be any good to me because they don't run where I am moving to. That said, I would have to change companies, or go to dry van, but there dry vans run into NYC and I don't, LOL.

Anybody have any experience or know anything about Schneider Bulk Division? Is it a good place to learn? Good miles?

where you moving to ? Scarecrow did bulk for the longest time and made good money doing it. and he was home on weekends also. contact him and see what he has to say.

where you moving to ? Scarecrow did bulk for the longest time and made good money doing it. and he was home on weekends also. contact him and see what he has to say.

They told me I would be out 10-14 days. I had to do an application to get any information from them. Now they won't leave me alone, LOL. The recruited that there might be some dedicated work available to me once I was there for a while, but once I moved to Arkansas it would be tough to get me home.

At least he was honest.

Going with Crete for now. Going to be going OTR until I can worm my way into the mid-south regional. If that turns out good, I will stick around there, otherwise, I will be looking for something located close to our place in Arkansas.

say what ? i am shocked. guess you miss the road huh ? maybe you'll came up near my neck of the woods and buy me that cup of coffee you owe me. lol

Miss OTR? no. :)

Regional is just full right now, gotta wait until they get an opening. :)

But who knows, we might be able to hook up for that cup of coffee.

i pretty much only run virginia, north carollina, pennsylvania, new york, west virginia and maryland. and of course thhe dreaded jersey on occassions. gone west only once and that was to a town out in michigan

Will after long time of thinking , I decide to joined Shneider national ,And i schedule For the next Saturday class in PA, Over roehl , Which i think that they dont care much about new drivers , And i hope i took the right design ......? Any one can help.......... ?

I've been driving for Schneider Bulk Division for two months now. so far not bad you get six day's off a month if you don't use those days there gone no rollover to the next month.if you wanted you could use six day's at the end of the month and six at the beginning of the next and have 12 day's off.the two week's training is mind numbing. still worth it though.

Miss OTR? no. :)

Regional is just full right now, gotta wait until they get an opening. :)

But who knows, we might be able to hook up for that cup of coffee.

i've thought of crete.... run the wal mart account, but.. my niece in bentonville, headquarters says i'ed have to wait to get on , late spring.

dont think i can wait that long.

With Crete, you could always go National or Regional (if available) and get in line for the dedicated freight.

I hired on with Crete as a 48 state driver and managed to get into the South Regional within a month. Just depends on their needs.

I would still be with Crete had a local opportunity not came my way, and in retrospect, staying with Crete would have been a better idea at the time...

With Crete, you could always go National or Regional (if available) and get in line for the dedicated freight.

I hired on with Crete as a 48 state driver and managed to get into the South Regional within a month. Just depends on their needs.

I would still be with Crete had a local opportunity not came my way, and in retrospect, staying with Crete would have been a better idea at the time...

thats always something to think about.

but ? tankin is what i know, we'll wait n' see what your people say.

peabody

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread