Scents

hurgoll

What air freshners do you guys use for your cabs? I have to watch what I use around my wife,give her headaches. Right now I am on a cinnimon kick. I have the smell of a closed up place.

I love Vanilla. That is one of my favorite scents. It has never been too overpowering for me either.

Cinnamon is definitely my favorite scent. I also like lavender, but it puts me to sleep. Vanilla is decent, it just reminds me of my grandma.

Lavender is a good one too. I did not think about that. I was thinking about Bath & Body Works scents.

Another scent that I really like, speaking of Bath & Body Works, is Sweet Pea. I just cannot find the spray anywhere! They only have the lotion.

Another scent that I really like, speaking of Bath & Body Works, is Sweet Pea. I just cannot find the spray anywhere! They only have the lotion.

Sweet Pea? Never heard of that one. Peppermint helps wake me up and gives me a quick kick.

Peanutbutter cookies is one I wish I had. But that would make me hungry all the time.

Cranberry is one I am using right now.

I can't actually remember what a cranberry smells like, but now I'm curious.

Sweet Pea is a really sweet scent, and I think it's usually pink or light red when I see it in the store. I love it.

fragrant Vermont balsam

Hi,A lot of people use our fragrant balsam as an air freshener in their vehicles. It's all natural and lasts a long time.. will remind you of Christmas... check it out at www.vtbalsam.comSLOW DOWN AND SMELL THE BALSAM!

Bath and Body works has a cotton flower scent that I just love. The lotion is a pale green color, and that spray is great. But that is for my own personal use. To freshen up a room I like the scent of lavender. ;)

I have never tried out the cotton flower scent. Bath and Body Works is great, isn't it? I love their scents!

Don't use air fresheners, use candles when parked. They are cheaper in the long run and leave a long lasting smell.

Vanilla is my favorite, but unfortunately, I can't use air fresheners in the cab. I have a lot of sinus troubles and allergies, and it seems that the hanging/long acting air fresheners are a trigger for problems.

I usually use detergents free of dies or scents because my skin is sensitive. Febreze has worked ok for us since we have some cats in the household.

I actually sell bath and body and candles for a company called Mia Bella (one of many that I sell for) anyhow.. My hubby absolutely loves our air fresheners that are call Sweet Orange and Cheyenne Pepper. They are a very nice smell and they last for a LONG time!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread