Saturday

Think about it.

awww.cartridgeexpress.net_recycling_blog_wp_content_uploads_2012_08_cork_recycling1.jpg

A regular cork is used to stop the flow of wine.

Wine is a red liquid.

Why would a girl not want to go swimming until she had something that she could use to stop the flow of a red liquid?

(Hint: picture the wine bottle being held upside-down...)

:rolllaugh2:

duh, :redface:

I worked at the shoelace factory on Saturday morning. Came home and took a nap. Then spent the evening with a shop vac cleaning out an old van I bought and am fixing up to live in.

From what I've read so far, I vote @Injun had the best Saturday...
You planning a road trip again anytime soon? I missed the last one, but would love to show you around northern Idaho a bit.

You planning a road trip again anytime soon? I missed the last one, but would love to show you around northern Idaho a bit.
Can't afford just a joy-ride. But I plan to be relocating when I find work (I don't want to stay here in Hickville) and I may end up up that way. It's all wait and see right now. I'll keep you posted I if run through your territory at all.

Think about it.

awww.cartridgeexpress.net_recycling_blog_wp_content_uploads_2012_08_cork_recycling1.jpg

Wine is a red liquid.

Why would a girl not want to go swimming until she had something that she could use to stop the flow of a red liquid?

I asked donna sue and she explained it to me. that's just not what we call it around here. lol.

I worked at the shoelace factory on Saturday morning. Came home and took a nap. Then spent the evening with a shop vac cleaning out an old van I bought and am fixing up to live in.

I'm fighting the temptation to post a certain Chris Farley / SNL clip

Think about it.

Wine is a red liquid.

:p
girl corks. nows more of a challenage for ya. try to figure out a way for them not wanting every pice of clothing in the dam store and a new car once a year :confused-96::rolllaugh2:. I hate shopping with the wife

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread