Safe Haven for shut down truckers near San Pierre IN

Flatbedpete

Drivers unite
If you are a trucker and are shutting down in north west Indiana, we will try to help you save some cash, We will be willing to allow you to park in our lot - which is our home also. We will allow you to shower, and camp out, If we all work together we can try and get meals together for much less than truck stop restaurant prices and hope to make this as comfortable as possible. We are all in this together, so lets make the best of it. We can make a difference. UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL

PM me for address and further details

rollnthunder

Happy Trails Ya'll
God Bless You Flatbedpete! I too will match your offer. I have 5 acres in Central Florida. I can park a few trucks in the horse pastures, or even on my front lawn. I have a neighbor that I don't like and this would really tick him off, lol. I too will offer my home shower and and help anyone shutting down with meals too. We will make a difference! I stand with ya'll. Just shut'um down!

BTW Pete, I own a 1998 Freightliner with a Pete style sleeper. Does that make my truck a Peter Shaker? <G>
Pat

Mike

Staff member
This sounds great, hope others will see this and try to do the same in their areas.