Run It or Rework It

I carry an "exclusion for APU" in my permit books that allows added weight in most states except NC.
Most states will gift you 500 lbs for an APU. I did not have an APU but, I posted a while back about being 2,000 over gross. ( I evened it out so all the axles where overweight. lol) I crossed the plate at the scale in two States and much to my surprise none of them pulled me in.

K. I would (and have) run it. It's from the Grandview DC to Sunnyside on Yakima Valley Hwy.

I had a six-month wonder tell me that no matter what, he's not leaving the DC with a load even 100 pounds over. Period.

S'ok. One more load for someone else and OTR is right on the other side of the gate. Ciao!

it's your CDL your job your lively hood do as you dam well please but don't come crying if you get a ticket :stirpot2::p

K. I would (and have) run it. It's from the Grandview DC to Sunnyside on Yakima Valley Hwy.

I had a six-month wonder tell me that no matter what, he's not leaving the DC with a load even 100 pounds over. Period.

S'ok. One more load for someone else and OTR is right on the other side of the gate. Ciao!

food for thought if EVERYONE though as your 6 month wonder none of us would have to put up with this B.S.

Sunnyside is the only load I will let slide by. If any other load is over, I will do what I can to make it legal, including kicking my snow chains off the truck during warmer months. If I can't get it legal, it stays inside the gate until it is legal.

Sunnyside is the only exception

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread