Trucking News: Roadcheck 2020 Postponed Until Later In The Year.

Mike

A day after the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association joined the Transportation Intermediaries Association in calling for a delay of Roadcheck, CVSA announced in a news release that the annual inspection blitz would be held later in the year.

“As we urgently respond to this time-sensitive crisis, we must remain diligent and committed to ensuring that the commercial motor vehicles and drivers providing essential goods and services to our communities are following motor carrier safety regulations,” CVSA President Sgt. John Samis with the Delaware State Police said in the March 25 release. “Safety doesn’t take a break. It is always our top priority.”

Note: Roadcheck was initially moved up two months this year, and planned for May rather than the typical June date. We will post the new date as soon as it is available.

A day after the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association joined the Transportation Intermediaries Association in calling for a delay of Roadcheck, CVSA announced in a news release that the annual inspection blitz would be held later in the year.

“As we urgently respond to this time-sensitive crisis, we must remain diligent and committed to ensuring that the commercial motor vehicles and drivers providing essential goods and services to our communities are following motor carrier safety regulations,” CVSA President Sgt. John Samis with the Delaware State Police said in the March 25 release. “Safety doesn’t take a break. It is always our top priority.”

Note: Roadcheck was initially moved up two months this year, and planned for May rather than the typical June date. We will post the new date as soon as it is available.
Let us know for sure so I can take my vacation time or make an appointment for my annual cleaning and checkup for a baked in excuse from my Dentist to be "gone"

Let us know for sure so I can take my vacation time or make an appointment for my annual cleaning and checkup for a baked in excuse from my Dentist to be "gone"

Will do as soon as a date is announced. Might move it back to the original June date. No idea why they decided to do it early this year anyway, other than maybe so it would be cooler outside. didn't work out too well for them.

Just start coughing as soon as you pull onto the scale. They'll be like "**** this, they don't pay me enough" and green light you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread