Ritzville, WA - Loves

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Premium
They're building a new Love's on the south side of I-90, exit 221.

Meh...I'll probably continue going to Templin's at exit 231. They have good food and I'll support the small business first.

well the shell 7 miles close to atalla which is exit 174 even though its small im not supporting them YUK their food is crap they give a way a free bbq sandwhich and soda with a truckwash but you cant eat it or consume it........

ill go to the petro 2 at exit 181

well the shell 7 miles close to atalla which is exit 174 even though its small im not supporting them YUK their food is crap they give a way a free bbq sandwhich and soda with a truckwash but you cant eat it or consume it........
Is it owned by foreigners?

That Love's might boost business for Templin's. When drivers can't find a parking spot at the Big Name truck stop, they'll go to the next place. Eastbound, it'll be Templin's.

They are building one down by Nickajack on 24. Just built a new one over by KTown on 40 at the Crete exit. We fuel at Loves now with these RF cards in the window, not relly any faster but having unlimited showers and drink refills is cool.

Shelby, IA is getting one!

This one is gonna be hot too! Iowa? Hells Yeah!

I will say one good thing for Loves- they will break new ground to build additional truck stops. All the other big boys seem to prefer buying out existing truck stops and converting them to their brand which doesn't increase our overall parking availability at all.

I will say one good thing for Loves- they will break new ground to build additional truck stops. All the other big boys seem to prefer buying out existing truck stops and converting them to their brand which doesn't increase our overall parking availability at all.
NIMBY's don't care if a truck stop changes ownership. But when they want to add a new one where there wasn't one before, it's "not in my back yard", whine whine whine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread