Politics Rittenhouse Verdict

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
FreightCoin
We all know why, but if all we ever do is ridicule, they will simply go back to their same new sources. Much of the population depends on mainstream media for their news. The media is the enemy, not those who don't know well enough to not believe it.
Tolerance gets us nowhere. That's why the left teaches their minions to be completely intolerant of us, while telling us to be tolerant of every sick twisted FREAK they can pull out of the insane asylum.

No. Just no. We need to be 100% intolerant of the left and the stupid sacks of ignorance they created with their false "news".

I laugh at the "people" who are so gullible they'll believe whatever they're told. And I'll never stop.

Electric Chicken

Premium
FreightCoin
Tolerance gets us nowhere. That's why the left teaches their minions to be completely intolerant of us, while telling us to be tolerant of every sick twisted FREAK they can pull out of the insane asylum.

No. Just no. We need to be 100% intolerant of the left and the stupid sacks of ignorance they created with their false "news".

I laugh at the "people" who are so gullible they'll believe whatever they're told. And I'll never stop.
People laugh at me thinking I'm gullible because I don't argue with them. That doesn't mean I believe what they said.

I may say "oh is that right? Okay" but rest assured I'm walking away mumbling "what a jackass."

Zany_Steverino

FreightCoin
Cousin.jpg

I would point out a couple of things that are going to absolutely trigger the commie liberals, but not sure where to start???

See the picture behind Kyle? The Marine on the right is my cousin. In order to be a WH Marine, you have to go through an excruciatingly detailed background check to get the proper security clearance. It is called "Yankee White"

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
FreightCoin
Ted Nugent wants to give Rittenhouse a lifetime supply of ammo. 🤣

If that by itself isn't funny enough, wait til we can get some of the reactions to that from the anti-freedom cult. 😂😂

SomethingElse

FreightCoin
We all know why, but if all we ever do is ridicule, they will simply go back to their same new sources. Much of the population depends on mainstream media for their news. The media is the enemy, not those who don't know well enough to not believe it.

I do blame them for not using their own morality to object to so many blatant lies. Like "Trump is trying to be king," so sayeth the left. Or "Trump was sent from heaven," so sayeth the right (at least some of them)

Total BS from both sides, who aren't smart enough to think for themselves. People can be dumb and ignorant at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread