Politics Rittenhouse Verdict

gearjammer

jammer
FreightCoin
I beg to differ, He is not a felon he never had a record expunged, proof is in the fake template of charges supposedly issued by the DOJ. Anyone seeing this should see it is fake, The charge they claim is expunged had a disposition date of august, He has the exact same charge in three other courts that all have different case numbers and yet only that one says expunged. Last but not least an expunged record in no state automatically restores gun rights,

He would have to had petitioned the court to restore rights and if you search court records that never happened. Furthermore I assure you and welcome you to check the FCRA laws. If he had in fact had a felony and had it expunged it would NOT show on his criminal record, Just like if you go to Pacer and look up any case that has a sealed indictment you can not see what the charges ever were. If that is not enough proof this should be. The state of Wisconsin has one of the most strict laws for expungement in the mid west,

To even apply for expungement you must be 25 or younger (he was 26) You must also request it the day you are sentenced for that crime, There is no way to petition the court later after the fact. Now In June 2021 new Wisconsin Assembly passed votes to relax this law and it was headed to the Senate, It has not been approved yet and if it have been it would not allow him to get his conviction expunged because one of the charges that does not qualify is illegal entry to any building or dwelling and that is the charge he had that supposedly was expunged.
I am not going to waste my time looking for something that doesn't matter one way or another

the bigger point is since he was not legally able to carry concealed due to not having a valid and current concealed carry permit, and there are pics of him doing just that, why is the prosecutor not charging him.

really just who are you a shill for CNN, MSNBC, TIME, or some other left wing nut group?

Justmeandcb

FreightCoin
I did look it up
rose3-1.png
Wow. I am in shock, Shock that you claim to have looked this up and found this document, Because the state of Arizona has been using alpha numeric case numbers since the 1970's .. SO since you yourself looked this up and found this document , You should easily be able to post the link that points to it. That is not a real criminal court case number for the state of Arizona.But Let me show you what a criminal case number looked like and the format used well before the year 2002. Also minute entries documents are only available online after the year 2010. Anything before that unless processed on a life sentence would not show detailed document it would only show header information, Again another example of jumping on band wagons of false information

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-21 at 16-17-41 Public Access Minute Entry Search.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-21 at 16-17-41 Public Access Minute Entry Search.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 4

Justmeandcb

FreightCoin
not disagreeing, just correcting a misinformed statement
If that were true I would fully with out any hesitation agree with you, Before leaving Arizona I was on The Arizona Human Trafficking Council board go look up the name, SO trust when I tell you I could care less if he was set on fire and pissed on if he in fact were a convicted sex offender, What people do not understand is the made up shit like this , Takes away so much time energy and focus from the ones who really need to be watched, I have walked up kicked in doors and walked out with 9 yr old little girls looking at you like you were the imaginary friend they were praying would come save them. SO do not even try to make it seem I give a damn about a chester, Should Rosenbaum have been there that night? Hell no if in fact he had just been released from the hospital on a mental hold, But that man rather right or wrong has kids that have to grow up and they are going to be curious and when that time comes they are going to dig and should they have to see the blatant lies? Right is right and wrong is wrong, This man although seemed to have a few screws loose , Was not a child molester, The only Joseph Rosenbaum in the entire State of Arizona criminal records was the one whom I posted the case info on for breaking the electronic monitoring device that was court ordered in 2014 and clearly the birthday is not the same, All I am saying is be fair.
Wow. I am in shock, Shock that you claim to have looked this up and found this document, Because the state of Arizona has been using alpha numeric case numbers since the 1970's .. SO since you yourself looked this up and found this document , You should easily be able to post the link that points to it. That is not a real criminal court case number for the state of Arizona.But Let me show you what a criminal case number looked like and the format used well before the year 2002. Also minute entries documents are only available online after the year 2010. Anything before that unless processed on a life sentence would not show detailed document it would only show header information, Again another example of jumping on band wagons of false information
More proof your documents were not looked up as you claim . 1637539936198.png

Justmeandcb

FreightCoin
I do not remember who said DOJ was not involved due to this being a state level case but whomever said it, Again your wrong. States have state level DEPT OF JUSTICE ...https://www.doj.state.wi.us/

gearjammer

jammer
FreightCoin
If that were true I would fully with out any hesitation agree with you, Before leaving Arizona I was on The Arizona Human Trafficking Council board go look up the name, SO trust when I tell you I could care less if he was set on fire and pissed on if he in fact were a convicted sex offender, What people do not understand is the made up shit like this , Takes away so much time energy and focus from the ones who really need to be watched, I have walked up kicked in doors and walked out with 9 yr old little girls looking at you like you were the imaginary friend they were praying would come save them. SO do not even try to make it seem I give a damn about a chester, Should Rosenbaum have been there that night? Hell no if in fact he had just been released from the hospital on a mental hold, But that man rather right or wrong has kids that have to grow up and they are going to be curious and when that time comes they are going to dig and should they have to see the blatant lies? Right is right and wrong is wrong, This man although seemed to have a few screws loose , Was not a child molester, The only Joseph Rosenbaum in the entire State of Arizona criminal records was the one whom I posted the case info on for breaking the electronic monitoring device that was court ordered in 2014 and clearly the birthday is not the same, All I am saying is be fair.

More proof your documents were not looked up as you claim . View attachment 85792
your far left bullshit was entertaining for a while but I have grown tired playing with you, good by

FJB

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
FreightCoin
your far left bullshit was entertaining for a while but I have grown tired playing with you, good by
Liberals are immune to facts. They don't live in the real world.

If their cult leaders on CNN told them that fire was cold, not only would they believe it, but they would burn themselves to death trying to prove to us "tRumpets" that it's cold.

Mike

FreightCoin

More proof your documents were not looked up as you claim . View attachment 85792

You can read up on the guy some more here:

Mike

FreightCoin
Obviously, you guys are arguing with a troll.

It’s good to have people on the opposite side of an argument. Echo chambers simply gives you the false belief that everyone agrees with you.

Large amount of this nation thinks Rittenhouse is guilty of murder.

False information leads them to that conclusion, but that false information is what they have been fed from their echo chambers.

This is why I push so hard to try to get civilized debate here.

Users who are viewing this thread