Politics Rittenhouse Verdict

SomethingElse

FreightCoin
The way these instructions are reading, there's almost no way, if you followed the instructions to a T, then Kyle is guilty. There's no way out of it. Seriously the judge might as well say "If you think that Kyle killed or shot anyone, for any reason, then he's guilty."

Obviously, Kyle is only guilty of self defense. But if you get some analytical prick on the jury, it'll be a stale mate.

SomethingElse

FreightCoin
This is BS, If they're not unanimous on self defense on 1st degree intentional homicide, then they can consider a charge that's not even been charged? As in 2nd degree..
This is just stupid.

SomethingElse

FreightCoin
Since this thread is called "The Verdict."

How long do you think it'll take the jury to make a decision?

I'm guessing 2 days max. Since they have to now consider lesser charges. Had they not put that on the shoulders of the Jury, I think it would 1 day max.

I don't know if the jury knows that if it's self defense on the actual charges, then it's self defense on the lower charges. I hope they do. But you never know. Those rules they got may be a damn novel.

gearjammer

jammer
FreightCoin
I haven't said anything until now in this thread but having the time I have watched the trial pretty close and it was pretty obvious that he was not guilty.

I did think that the jury should have been sequestered and in not being so I was worried that they might have bowed to the great pressure that was put upon them.

in my opinion being able to stand up to that pressure made them heroes of justice and proof that there are people that are willing to stand up to the tyranny the has been so prevalent in society today.

it will be interesting to see how much damage and destruction ANTIFA and BLM will cause because of this just verdict

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread