New To Trucking RigJockey was "Spot On"

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Kinda like when the DPF system went for a **** on my truck so they just unplugged a sensor and we ran like that for 2 weeks
Now they say it is too expensive to fix. :rolllaugh:
Well, no ****?
I think they're getting better with that now..

When they first rolled out had breakdowns frequently...

Been awhile now so it must be imporoving

Michael JT

There are only a couple guys where I work that still smoke. But they know that if they drive my truck and they smoke in it, it's their ass. And rolling down one window a half inch won't get rid of the stink, as most smokers apparently think.

Michael JT

No douchebags. I'm pretty ****ing intimidating and I get my point across. I don't run to the company to complain, I deal with it myself. Proof is so far no nicotine addict has dared smoke in my truck.
Go kill yourself with cigarettes if you want to. It's legal and it's your right and I'll defend it because next they'll come for something I do. Like hunt, shoot and have a beer or two. But don't play poor little me as you're drawing your last gasping breaths or try to make a deal with God when that sledgehammer hits you in the chest.

MJ1657

Bone Head
Supporter
No douchebags. I'm pretty ****ing intimidating and I get my point across. I don't run to the company to complain, I deal with it myself. Proof is so far no nicotine addict has dared smoke in my truck.
Go kill yourself with cigarettes if you want to. It's legal and it's your right and I'll defend it because next they'll come for something I do. Like hunt, shoot and have a beer or two. But don't play poor little me as you're drawing your last gasping breaths or try to make a deal with God when that sledgehammer hits you in the chest.
I'm intimidated just reading this.