New To Trucking RigJockey was "Spot On"

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
I don't care if ya sneak the best wiper blades or good bug juice into a PM on the Company T-Check...

Only the "Rain" can get the windshield really clean..

See for yourself..

15871445538796906752207355124728.jpg

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
I don't care if ya sneak the best wiper blades or good bug juice into a PM on the Company T-Check...

Only the "Rain" can get the windshield really clean..

See for yourself..

View attachment 62309
well, ya'd think that truckers who need a shower would also take that advice, and take a bar of soap, or a bottle of Tide, and go out and take advantage of that rain, and take a shower too...huh..???

Duck

Quack
Supporter
well, ya'd think that truckers who need a shower would also take that advice, and take a bar of soap, or a bottle of Tide, and go out and take advantage of that rain, and take a shower too...huh..???
I heard some truck stops were closing their showers because they're scared of the virus.

I wouldn't have the balls to do it myself but if some guy, preferably a big fat nasty looking guy, decided to strip naked and shower at the fuel island at one of those places, I'd start a gofundme for his legal defense. 🤣

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
I heard some truck stops were closing their showers because they're scared of the virus.

I wouldn't have the balls to do it myself but if some guy, preferably a big fat nasty looking guy, decided to strip naked and shower at the fuel island at one of those places, I'd start a gofundme for his legal defense. 🤣
Did they turn the water pumps on yet at the fuel islands ..

Heck I gotta leaky radiator and I gotta fill my empty jugs inside at the sink although I'm pouring a gallon of real Antifreeze every few so it evens out until I can get back through the shop

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Did they turn the water pumps on yet at the fuel islands ..

Heck I gotta leaky radiator and I gotta fill my empty jugs inside at the sink although I'm pouring a gallon of real Antifreeze every few so it evens out until I can get back through the shop
I only use distilled water for mixing coolant.

When you have shitty well water, and you actually have to use the green side of the sponge to scrub out a pot that was used to boil eggs, you'd see why.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
I only use distilled water for mixing coolant.

When you have ****ty well water, and you actually have to use the green side of the sponge to scrub out a pot that was used to boil eggs, you'd see why.
They told me if I ain't DEAD yet make it back to the YARD

That's why my Check Engine lights keep going off..

Once it's low sets KILL...

In the Midwest ain't so bad..once a week I dump a jug in

In the Mountains gotta top her off every day

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
They'll learn some lessons from that. Just be glad it's not your money.
I called em "inquired" ...eh what ya think..

Stopped at Bosselmans Grand Island they found "nothing" Wrong and Reset Codes..

Still shouldn't be "Consuming" if nothing WRONG.

Besides could use some "Time-Off" leave it there and They can try figure it out on their Own Dime

Hillbilly Canuck

I called em "inquired" ...eh what ya think..

Stopped at Bosselmans Grand Island they found "nothing" Wrong and Reset Codes..

Still shouldn't be "Consuming" if nothing WRONG.

Besides could use some "Time-Off" leave it there and They can try figure it out on their Own Dime
I haven't been to that Bosselman's in about three years. The last time I was I got up in the morning and someone was nice enough to leave a bag of poop about a foot from my drives. It is handy you can grab a Hot N Ready there in a pinch though.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
I haven't been to that Bosselman's in about three years. The last time I was I got up in the morning and someone was nice enough to leave a bag of poop about a foot from my drives. It is handy you can grab a Hot N Ready there in a pinch though.
That was probably the "Little Caesars" Hot n Ready..

Got a way of doing that to ya...

Nonetheless ain't no excuse a Big Store with like 2 giant restrooms..

If ya Smoke Nebraska still one of "Cheaper" States on Cigarette Taxes always Stock Up

Rigjockey

The Grand Poobah!
Supporter
It's mind boggling how many people smoke in this industry. It's almost as if it's a prerequisite.
20 yrs ago it was "kinda" a prerequisite. Most drivers smartened up and quit smoking.
20 years ago non smoking truck drivers kept their Coke suckers shut and didn't whine about smoking in the truck.
Times have changed and I think smoking truck drivers are the minority now.

Hillbilly Canuck

20 yrs ago it was "kinda" a prerequisite. Most drivers smartened up and quit smoking.
20 years ago non smoking truck drivers kept their Coke suckers shut and didn't whine about smoking in the truck.
Times have changed and I think smoking truck drivers are the minority now.
It sure doesn't seem like. Nobody's whining. Not my truck not my problem. It's just my observation.

Rigjockey

The Grand Poobah!
Supporter
It sure doesn't seem like. Nobody's whining. Not my truck not my problem. It's just my observation.
I know you are not whining. I am talking about drivers I know about.
I saw one Satt message sent by a driver that was only switching trucks to take one to the shop. 20 minute drive.
Message, this truck smells like smoke.
Dispatch, .....................................

Hillbilly Canuck

I know you are not whining. I am talking about drivers I know about.
I saw one Satt message sent by a driver that was only switching trucks to take one to the shop.
Message, this truck smells like smoke.
Dispatch, .....................................
There's a guy at my work that parks his truck beside mine. They're keyed the same and sometimes I leave my paperwork on his driver's seat. When I open that door the stench of cigarettes will just about knock ya down...... but again not my truck not my problem.

Rigjockey

The Grand Poobah!
Supporter
There's a guy at my work that parks his truck beside mine. They're keyed the same and sometimes I leave my paperwork on his driver's seat. When I open that door the stench of cigarettes will just about knock ya down...... but again not my truck not my problem.
I completely understand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest posts