Rewards Cards Update for 2015.

It's funny you say that because I saw exactly those people today at Flying J at Buckeye. They were talking through the headset, wearing sweat pants, etc...
Yeah, those are the guys the rest of us make fun of.

What about the ones you see go into the shower with only a shaving kit. Are they to cheap to buy a duffle bag they have to put on their clean clothes to go get a shower

Yeah, those are the guys the rest of us make fun of.
Honestly though, when I didn't know better the image of a 'truck driver' was exactly that: overweight/ large person dressed baggie or ripped clothes with skulls or flame prints, lots of tattoo on their bodies, years long unshaven face and uncut hair, reeking BO, uncontrollable dandruff, heavy smoking with extra large jug of liquid in his hands, all cuss'n loud and talking unintelligent with very limited vocabulary.

A third of the English speaking students in the orientation fits this description when I attended.

Petro / TA have a phone app for their card that lets you see the shower situation at any location. You can pull in and start fueling and reserve a shower while still in the truck. Grab supper and then it will email you your shower is ready.

Grab supper and then it will email you your shower is ready.
How long will it hold your shower for you before it resets & gives it to someone else?

During busy periods it should be no more than 5 minutes.

The bottom line is you want a rewards card for any location you fuel at. The chains give you rewards points and shower credits, and you get access to this stuff through the card.

Try showering when the rest of the herd is doing something else. No waiting.

:toothpick:

I usually sit in the lounge and wait. I hate being dependent on a waitress being prompt with the check when I'm ready to go.
I just walk up to the register when I'm ready to leave.

Not dependent on anyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread