Recommend a good Volvo Shop!

racip253

Located in Washington state- western Washington specifically. We have a few drivers having similar issues with their Volvo's but any recommendations of high quality, honest shops would be greatly appreciated!

All of the guys having issues have had the loss of power issues, one of them keeps taking it in and they're saying its the transmission every time. He's had two transmissions put in in the last month and still having the same issue.

The only loss of power issues I have had in the past stemmed from bad fuel filters, are they getting all 5+ filters replaced at services? 3 oil, one motor mount fuel, coolant, then rail mounted fuel/water sep.

Injectors and cups. always injectors with volvo’s. Fatal flaw from 08-17. Fuel filter housing, tandem pump. Egr cooler and egr. Those are all problematic. I own two Volvo, both pos. Both have same problems. I threw a bunch of money changing parts.

In Seattle the best you can find is Bay Engine, honest people with many years of experience and decent rates, go see them.
They are located in Tacoma, 2253 Lincoln Ave, 98421 Ph 253 627-5504

Located in Washington state- western Washington specifically. We have a few drivers having similar issues with their Volvo's but any recommendations of high quality, honest shops would be greatly appreciated!
I drive 2015 780 and as warranty expired 50000 miles later my injectors give up on me..
I recommend u a best shop.. injector changed in 8 hrs and i was back on road..
Half a price what volvo would charge u..
They also do cat, cummins, detroit , amazing people and fast services
Guy name is Jason and he is the best in Roanoke Valley 540 392 5178

Did you get any resolution?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread