Politics Recall in California to throw out Governor

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
Of course he did.

Once you successfully rig a national vote, a state one is child's play.

Not to mention it's almost pure liberals with just a few rednecks in the woods up north.
This would not be a good election to be claiming fraud. California is full of extremely far left progressive liberals and has no need to cheat to keep this authoritarian piece of shit in office.

Reactions: krelithous
Upvote 0

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
This would not be a good election to be claiming fraud. California is full of extremely far left progressive liberals and has no need to cheat to keep this authoritarian piece of shit in office.
Except for the fact they DID cheat. Did you not watch the video Sinister posted?

Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
Except the time they found that guy passed out with 300 ballots. And the stories of registered voters showing up to vote only to be told they'd already voted.

Reactions: Duck
Upvote 0

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
Except for the fact they DID cheat. Did you not watch the video Sinister posted?

Except the time they found that guy passed out with 300 ballots. And the stories of registered voters showing up to vote only to be told they'd already voted.
I’m not saying they didn’t cheat. I’m saying that even without cheating, the results would be the same.

Upvote 0

BlackBart

Dec 24, 2019
I doubt it. Newsom has completely trashed the state. They hate him there. He's a tyrant.
Wasnt just him though. He was just the latest in a long line of communist scum, and one RINO if you count Arnold

Now what say the rest of us freedom loving regular Americans vote to recall Kommifornia’s statehood?

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread