Politics Recall in California to throw out Governor

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
the problem with this is if someone takes newsom and or garcetti out of LA. the trouble is. who will take his place??? the remaining elected officials on the city council and board of supervisors are all incompetent clowns with no succession plans pathetic!!!!
California needs to do a full and complete purge. Get rid of ALL elected officials and every POS they've appointed to bureaucrat positions, and fire every government employee who's job gives them any kind of authority over citizens whatsoever. Full sweep. Get rid of them all. Doesn't matter how it's done either.

Reactions: krelithous
Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
California needs to do a full and complete purge. Get rid of ALL elected officials and every POS they've appointed to bureaucrat positions, and fire every government employee who's job gives them any kind of authority over citizens whatsoever. Full sweep. Get rid of them all. Doesn't matter how it's done either.
They'd just elect more liberals to take their place.

California is unsalvageable. We need to save the bimbos then nuke it.

Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
They'd just elect more liberals to take their place.

California is unsalvageable. We need to save the bimbos then nuke it.
The people who count the votes will be purged out as well.

Create an in-state version of an electoral college to prevent big city vermin from taking over the whole state again, and the problem should be solved without any radioactivity.

Reactions: Fast Freddy
Upvote 0

Fast Freddy

Apr 1, 2020
Texas
haha texas is turning into another CA anlong with AZ...

Liberal idiots are fleeing California and New York and bringing their liberal voting to places like Texas and Arizona and Florida. They are essentially trying to turn those once great states into the very liberal dumpster of a state they just fled from.

It’s the blue plague.

Far more dangerous than Covid.

Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
Liberal idiots are fleeing California and New York and bringing their liberal voting to places like Texas and Arizona and Florida. They are essentially trying to turn those once great states into the very liberal dumpster of a state they just fled from.

It’s the blue plague.

Far more dangerous than Covid.
They're "useful idiots" and they're being deliberately run out of the shitholes they helped create, because the puppeteers know they're incurable. They will always vote democrat no matter what the democrats do. It's a serious mental illness for which there is no known cure other than death or quarantine.

All we can do is block all the roads leading out of the west coast and not let anyone through unless they test negative for the disease.

Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
The people who count the votes will be purged out as well.

Create an in-state version of an electoral college to prevent big city vermin from taking over the whole state again, and the problem should be solved without any radioactivity.
You're assuming the voters in CA aren't actually choosing those politicians and policies. Sadly, I genuinely believe they are.

There are a few rednecks but northern California is actually surprisingly rural.

Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
You're assuming the voters in CA aren't actually choosing those politicians and policies. Sadly, I genuinely believe they are.

There are a few rednecks but northern California is actually surprisingly rural.
I don't know. I'd tend to think the human race as a whole, is intelligent enough not to elect leaders who deliberately strip away their freedom. I think the stereotypical green & purple haired vegan "hates capitalism" ****tard is actually a minority, even in a place like California.

Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
I don't know. I'd tend to think the human race as a whole, is intelligent enough not to elect leaders who deliberately strip away their freedom. I think the stereotypical green & purple haired vegan "hates capitalism" ****tard is actually a minority, even in a place like California.
How do you think they keep getting elected?

Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
You laugh, @Duck, but I believe the insanity in California is genuine and pervasive.
Oh I know California has a severe infestation of left wing nut jobs. I just don't know if their numbers are high enough to legitimately win fair elections.

Reactions: Rigjockey
Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
Oh I know California has a severe infestation of left wing nut jobs. I just don't know if their numbers are high enough to legitimately win fair elections.
I think they are. Those cities are heavily populated with folks on the dole because of how stupid expensive it is to live there, and they're not gonna vote against that.

Upvote 0

krelithous

Premium
Aug 18, 2010
here there and everywhere
CA is going to be so broke it's going to be epic. history happening right now. how to destroy a beautiful state starring gavin newscum nasty pelosi and friends

Upvote 0

krelithous

Premium
Aug 18, 2010
here there and everywhere
the elections are rigged just as the voting machines are. is you think the shit show has begun you haven't seen anything yet. google out the breath act

Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
Yeah these people who collect a paycheck whether they're actually at work or not have no clue and no empathy whatsoever. That's literally every politician and person on the dole and many many of these agencies pretending to be expert advisors.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
Yeah these people who collect a paycheck whether they're actually at work or not have no clue and no empathy whatsoever. That's literally every politician and person on the dole and many many of these agencies pretending to be expert advisors.
The hypocrisy is all over the place, but you won't find it on typical mainstream media and today's social media giants. You will start seeing more of it here as I am trying to make the up and coming free speech social media platforms a little easier to discover.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread