Politics Recall in California to throw out Governor

Fast Freddy

Apr 1, 2020
Texas
Interesting. In California it seems that liberals have buyers remorse of Gavin Newsom. So much so that they have more than half the signatures they need to recall him from office which is pretty good considering the Covid restrictions make it hard to meet with lots of people. A judge just granted an extension. Californians elected a San Francisco liberal to the highest office in the state and now surprise surprise California is losing population. The Covid restrictions are making many mad and the scandal in which Newsom was caught in a posh restaurant with no mask and no social distance and he lied about many details including the fact it was a lobbyist party have made many in California furious.

Remember Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger was elected Governor of California only because the voters recalled Democrat Gray Davis.

I’d like to see Newsom kicked to the curb.

Here’s hoping it happens.

Upvote 0

Fast Freddy

Apr 1, 2020
Texas
Liberals aren't signing this petition. It's the rednecks up north. It's almost like Texas up there.

Even better. After the stolen election I say hit them with everything we can legally do to make the Democrats life miserable.

Hopefully in Michigan the Republican voters who have a majority Republican legislator will convince them to impeach that woman dictator wannabe.

After impeaching Trump for a phone call and stealing the Presidency we gotta have a no holds barred strategy to combat the Democrats.

Reactions: Duck
Upvote 0

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
I can't see him being recalled. He may end up with some rulings reversed, and ultimately pressured to back off the lockdown infatuation, but definitely don't see a successful recall happening.
California has recalled governors in the past. But the state government wasn't as openly corrupt as they are now. I bet if they recalled him, he'd simply refuse to acknowledge it ever happened and nobody would actually remove him from office.

Even in (slightly) less corrupt blue states like Illinois and Michigan, they're not trying to hide their corruption and abuse of power.

In Illinois, the governor's unconstitutional dictator powers were voided by the courts but he brazenly keeps the covid tyranny going in open defiance of the court order but he hasn't been arrested or removed.

Same thing in Michigan except it was the legislature that voided the power tripping totalitarian governor's orders. Still, she's ignoring the legislature and no one is going to stop her.

Some anarchists tried but failed, unfortunately.

Reactions: krelithous
Upvote 0

krelithous

Premium
Aug 18, 2010
here there and everywhere
Interesting. In California it seems that liberals have buyers remorse of Gavin Newsom. So much so that they have more than half the signatures they need to recall him from office which is pretty good considering the Covid restrictions make it hard to meet with lots of people. A judge just granted an extension. Californians elected a San Francisco liberal to the highest office in the state and now surprise surprise California is losing population. The Covid restrictions are making many mad and the scandal in which Newsom was caught in a posh restaurant with no mask and no social distance and he lied about many details including the fact it was a lobbyist party have made many in California furious.

Remember Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger was elected Governor of California only because the voters recalled Democrat Gray Davis.

sorry to say my friend. but there's no shortage of idiots on the planet!!! you can't even get anyone to sign the recall... the only ones that are signing it are the ones with brains that are leaving. i might be wrong but i think miss nasty nancy was just voted in for another term by the loons.. and she is newsoms aunt!!! some people in this country don't deserve to live here...

Upvote 0

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Apr 20, 2014
Land of the lost
the best thing to do is to move out of ca as we just moved to nv fulltime

And yet those leaving just bring the same mentality to their new “home” and spread the shit show around.

You should stay and fix the problems you helped create.

Upvote 0

krelithous

Premium
Aug 18, 2010
And yet those leaving just bring the same mentality to their new “home” and spread the shit show around.

You should stay and fix the problems you helped create.
while i do agree that people are bringing the shit show to there new homes and spreading it around TX and AZ come to mind. i left for lower taxes and less regulations. i left CA politics at the border!!!:), i would have never voted any of these loons in

Reactions: GAnthony
Upvote 0

krelithous

Premium
Aug 18, 2010
You see the same stupidity showing up in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Minnesota.

Any place that the left coast wackos at immigrating to.
i am going to agree with you again. wait till biden takes over then things will get interesting!!! CA is doomed

Last edited:
Upvote 0

krelithous

Premium
Aug 18, 2010

the problem with this is if someone takes newsom and or garcetti out of LA. the trouble is. who will take his place??? the remaining elected officials on the city council and board of supervisors are all incompetent clowns with no succession plans pathetic!!!!

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread