Reasons To Be Single

Racer X 69

Cooking my own meals would be an adventure, not a punishment.

I wouldn't have to explain why I'm wearing "that" shirt with "those" pants.

I could leave the toilet seat in any position I damn well please.

I could actually tell the bartender, "If anyone calls, I'm here".

I'd be painting the town instead of the house.

When I get home after work, I don't have to start work again.

I could show my girlfriend where I live.

I'd be driving a miniskirt instead of a minivan.

The only weeds I'd be concerned with are the ones I'm rolling.

I would have saved $372,416.21 in groceries by now.

I wouldn't catch so much grief about those skid-marks in my underwear!

I'd get to see what my paycheck looks like.

I'd get to see what my credit cards look like.

You can see a different face when you wake up in the morning, every day of the week!

Going to a strip club doesn't have to be a covert mission.

Bachelors don't have Mother-in-laws.

I wouldn't have to watch sub-titled French films.

I could home drunk to sleep, instead of under a bridge.

I could use my own name at hotels.

I wouldn't have a driving instructor grading me every time I go somewhere.

When asked his opinion, a single guy can say "Hell yes, you're fat!".

You make several valid points. One of the ones I have had trouble with was driving a boat and my car. I like to be neutral but this takes the cake for me. That and the trouble of the ex.

Simplicity

I have a few friends who are married to committed women. These guys drink, dope, party with the wild crowd, have girlfriends, make sure the fridge is full of booze (if you're hungry, eat out), spend their last dollar on bike or pick-up parts, barely maintain a regular job, but, yet their wives love them to the max, and, put up with their shananigans and crazy lifestyles.

Did I miss something? Was there an instruction manual I failed to read. Damn.

Hahaha, me and Mrs. country are well known as the only married batchlers in the world. There are only a few of those we don't already do or have the freedom to do. The others we don't do just because it's just not right to do. it's almost like I married myself.

Hahaha, me and Mrs. country are well known as the only married batchlers in the world. There are only a few of those we don't already do or have the freedom to do. The others we don't do just because it's just not right to do. it's almost like I married myself.
Gees I thought I had a good comment and Country beat me to it. We do most of those things, we just do them together. The things we don't do we don't want to or don't think it's right.

Hey that's the way it should be,you do your thing and she does hers and you both are happy.I like my single life.I don't have to answer to him,my money is mine.It's been so long since i've been in a relationship,I would'nt know how to act.

It took me three trys, but I have found my best friend and she feels the same. And she knows that she should look before she sits any where, not just the toilet. One time we watched in amazment when we were at a family get togather. My sister in law set her plate full of food on her chair to go get a drink then fluttered over and sit right in it. The same SIL always bitches about the toilet seat. If I'm near the toilet and I see her headed for it. I will put the seat down for her. Other than that. It's not my problem!
Hey that's the way it should be,you do your thing and she does hers and you both are happy.I like my single life.I don't have to answer to him,my money is mine.It's been so long since i've been in a relationship,I would'nt know how to act.

Hahaha, big cyber highfive! roll on brother!
Gees I thought I had a good comment and Country beat me to it. We do most of those things, we just do them together. The things we don't do we don't want to or don't think it's right.

I have a few friends who are married to committed women. These guys drink, dope, party with the wild crowd, have girlfriends, make sure the fridge is full of booze (if you're hungry, eat out), spend their last dollar on bike or pick-up parts, barely maintain a regular job, but, yet their wives love them to the max, and, put up with their shananigans and crazy lifestyles.

Yes.

I don't know and can't speak for anyone else but it may have something to do with the size of their.......:pickle:....... don't ask me to elaborate please.

Oh lord, I knew someone would be here to take that joke to the next level of perverted for me.

Asking some personal questions there are'nt ya,LOL All I have to say is short and thin or long and thin just don't work.LOL.In .other words I don't like pencil pickles,LOL
So, diameter of length? I mean, like short fat Ray J. Johnson or tall skinny Silky Johnson? There a lot of diffrent types of johnson in the world!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread