real results from shutdowns and protests

gearjammer

jammer
I was going thru the different sites today and listening to the news and realized that we are starting to get the attention that we are needing to fix the problems in this industry, from senators introducing legislation on fuel surcharge issues to the public becoming aware of the plight of the trucking industry things are slowly starting to work.
The one thing I am also noticing is it is starting to get very focused on fuel and we need to be careful that we do not become so focused on that one issue that we let the other problems slip under the radar, over regulation of the trucking industry, NAFTA, the Mexican cross border program, and even the so called North American Union are just a few of many problems that are in need of constant attention and vigilance, As they are all threats to not only the Tucking industry but to the American way of life.
We ARE starting to make a difference lets keep the pressure on!!!

I was going thru the different sites today and listening to the news and realized that we are starting to get the attention that we are needing to fix the problems in this industry, from senators introducing legislation on fuel surcharge issues to the public becoming aware of the plight of the trucking industry things are slowly starting to work.
The one thing I am also noticing is it is starting to get very focused on fuel and we need to be careful that we do not become so focused on that one issue that we let the other problems slip under the radar, over regulation of the trucking industry, NAFTA, the Mexican cross border program, and even the so called North American Union are just a few of many problems that are in need of constant attention and vigilance, As they are all threats to not only the Tucking industry but to the American way of life.
We ARE starting to make a difference lets keep the pressure on!!!

Your right there gearjammer. It not just "WHAT" it has more to do with "WHY".
We need to keep pumping WHY this raping and pillaging of America is happening out to those in power, where at the same time we are telling the "WHY" to all legal Americans. Those in power only hear from those who benifit from the higher fuel prices, and not from those who know the truth, and that is why we need to use every means of getting the message out, and keep repeating the message until there is no way the Capetbaggers will be believed anywhere they spew their lies.

We must keep the pounding on the doors until every legal America knows the truth.

Also, all my posts from now on will be only at "YOU REALLY HAVE TO READ THIS"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread