Rant Time- Attention Virginia...eat an entire bag of ****

TruckNado

Just got a couple of tickets for parking on a entrance ramp into a rest area here I-80 aka downtown Dickville USA.

This is the first time that I've ever done this. Usually after visiting 5 or 6 trucks stops and squeezing my way through the double parked/made up parking spot cluster **** that is a typical truck stop after 3 ****ing pm, I normally just give up. I just go the **** on and drive way over my hours, sometimes up to 6 or more hours.

But today was shitty and having no sleep from the night before (thanks insomnia) and then two ****ing flat tires before I could speed the **** out of New Jackwagon ****ing Jersey, I said **** it, I'm tired and I'm dangerous I have to get some rest.

So, I took a risk and paid for it, I wonder if they ticketed the 12 poor bastards who were parked their when I showed up. Oh, here's a little icing on the Virginia rape a trucker cake.

After those super trooper wannabe c***s beat on my door like Beauford T. ****ing Justice 2 hours into my sleep and made me move
I drove into a weigh station to park because it actually had ****ing SPACE to ****ing park. I see a sign that reads and I kid you not, "NO OVERNIGHT PARKING".

Thanks Virginia you racketeering ass raping ****s!

I think I'm going to ****ing quit my job, I don't really see how it's worth it. I just lost money for 4 days of ****ing work. Not to mention all the **** on the road, including ****ing other truckers, watching a movie on tablet, driving 60 mph, no wait 67, nope now 70, oh back to ****ing 60, swerving in my lane, pissing all over the ****ing toilets, writing on the walls with their own shit.

This ****ing industry SUCKS and I've barely scratched the surface on why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to trucking!

Nice rant!!

Walmart’s, strip clubs, adult video stores, chicken coops, Food Lions, Sams Clubs and more all usually have truck parking. The paper truck stop directory has a bunch of the old ones listed that some times aren’t on truckers path. Oh and fireworks stores usually have truck parking, too

Also, generally, “no truck parking overnight” signs aren’t enforced
496393A1-AC65-498F-87F6-C370B328B8BD.jpeg
I park right next to that sign every couple weeks.

I’ve never been ticketed or towed yet

Just got a couple of tickets for parking on a entrance ramp into a rest area here I-80 aka downtown Dickville USA.

This is the first time that I've ever done this. Usually after visiting 5 or 6 trucks stops and squeezing my way through the double parked/made up parking spot cluster **** that is a typical truck stop after 3 ****ing pm, I normally just give up. I just go the **** on and drive way over my hours, sometimes up to 6 or more hours.

But today was ****ty and having no sleep from the night before (thanks insomnia) and then two ****ing flat tires before I could speed the **** out of New Jackwagon ****ing Jersey, I said **** it, I'm tired and I'm dangerous I have to get some rest.

So, I took a risk and paid for it, I wonder if they ticketed the 12 poor bastards who were parked their when I showed up. Oh, here's a little icing on the Virginia rape a trucker cake.

After those super trooper wannabe ****s beat on my door like Beauford T. ****ing Justice 2 hours into my sleep and made me move
I drove into a weigh station to park because it actually had ****ing SPACE to ****ing park. I see a sign that reads and I kid you not, "NO OVERNIGHT PARKING".

I think I'm going to ****ing quit my job, I don't really see how it's worth it. I just lost money for 4 days of ****ing work. Not to mention all the ****s on the road, including ****ing other truckers, watching a movie on tablet, driving 60 mph, no wait 67, nope now 70, oh back to ****ing 60, swerving in my lane, pissing all over the ****ing toilets, writing on the walls with their own ****.

Excellent rant! 👍 Probably one of the best rants i have seen here on the forum:thumbsup: Almost makes me want to quit trucking too!:clap:

But today was ****ty and having no sleep from the night before (thanks insomnia) and then two ****ing flat tires before I could speed the **** out of New Jackwagon ****ing Jersey, I said **** it, I'm tired and I'm dangerous I have to get some rest.

After those super trooper wannabe ****s beat on my door like Beauford T. ****ing Justice 2 hours into my sleep and made me move

I think I'm going to ****ing quit my job, I don't really see how it's worth it. I just lost money for 4 days of ****ing work. Not to mention all the ****s on the road, including ****ing other truckers, watching a movie on tablet, driving 60 mph, no wait 67, nope now 70, oh back to ****ing 60, swerving in my lane, pissing all over the ****ing toilets, writing on the walls with their own ****.

Tell us how you really feel driver....

Hell yeah and Dysfunctional Veterans will Mail them for you anonymously.
Now I had to Google it to see if these were a bag of real dicks captured from the enemy.
No it turns out they are not. :rolllaugh:
Sweet this site also offers the option of a glitter bomb.

Can you send bags of dicks to Canadian addresses? Asking for.....a......friend :cautious:

Yep and you can send a note telling them to eat a bag. But I'm guessing the recipient of this would prefer to suck on that whole bag of dicks, lmao.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread