Racer's Charges Upgraded to 2nd Degree Murder

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Premium
Dumbass was racing another guy on the freeway and ran into a UPS truck, which jumped the jersey wall into opposing traffic.

Street racer who caused fatal semi truck crash gets charges upgraded to triple murder

Lockhart was initially charged with vehicular manslaughter, but it was later upgrade to three counts of second-degree murder.

The truck driver and two other motorists, including the son of a homicide detective for the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, died in the crash.

I am admittedly jaded where it comes to stuff like this, but does anybody else have doubts whether the charges would have changed if one of the victims was not politically connected?

Whose Dodge with a 345 Hemi is faster than the other, the Charger or the Challenger.. Under the body, I believe the two cars are identical.

Two people with more horsepower than brains. Almost as bad a mix as more dollars than sense.

There was a time where nobody would have been surprised to see me in this headline, but not at the age of 35. Pretty sure I was well beyond this type of ignorance before the age of 25.

Thought this was Racer X

Whatever happened to that dude?
he got a job at airplane manufacturer, Boeing and back then, he was making the wings. no telling no more if he still assembles the wings, or moved onto other parts.

Although, knocking the cobwebs off my memory, I think I got a PM from him a couple O' years back......some sort of dispute with another member maybe?
:headscratch2:

Oh yeah, now that I remember it,...

It was more like this:

tantrum.png

I never did that. He did. He was yapping about his fancy energy efficient 4 foot thick concrete walls or something.
I thought he posted my twitter account and you changed the link to his house:confused2:

Different guy?

I thought he posted my twitter account and you changed the link to his house:confused2:

Different guy?
He posted your twitter account and I redirected the link but I don't remember to what I redirected it to. I just know I never posted pictures of anybody's house except my own.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread