question

when i re up my license do i have to get fingerprinted again for that damn "security" check so i can keep my hazmat or do they only need your fingerprints once?

here in Fl you have to get fingered again. Contact your DMV and they can tell the procedure. And if you get an appointment it will be quicker to get it renewed.

lol your fingers aren't gonna melt! what diff does it make? it is more of an irritation just to have to take the haz mat each time than getting printed......:sailor:

Iasked about this when I had to drive 50 miles to be fingerprinted for renewal . Fingerprints aren't kept on file once you are cleared . Even though you may have fingerprints on file with the police or military the ACLU made it so agencies can't exchange fingerprint info for noncriminal purposes .
Posted via Mobile Device

lol your fingers aren't gonna melt! what diff does it make? it is more of an irritation just to have to take the haz mat each time than getting printed......:sailor:
money my friend! that shit aint cheap here in alaska. 150 bucks to get it done. thats alot of diapers

Iasked about this when I had to drive 50 miles to be fingerprinted for renewal . Fingerprints aren't kept on file once you are cleared . Even though you may have fingerprints on file with the police or military the ACLU made it so agencies can't exchange fingerprint info for noncriminal purposes .
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you honestly believe our gov't doesn't retain our fingerprints on file?

-ss-

when i re up my license do i have to get fingerprinted again for that damn "security" check so i can keep my hazmat or do they only need your fingerprints once?

I have to renew my HazMat this fall and yes, have to be fingerprinted again.

You have to jump through their hoops:nono: It's all about MONEY!

There is no real reason fingerprints should be repeated.

One of our drivers asked why he has to be fingerprinted again, and they told him fingerprints change...:wtf:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread