Probably should be in the Comedy section but.......

Tazz

Infidel
Driver Shortage rages through industry:flame:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/truck-driver-jobs-hard-fill-even-bad-economy-183938429--finance.html

That doesn't surprise Tom Pronk vice president of recruiting for C.R England, a Salt Lake City, Utah- based company that employs 7,500 truck drivers who deliver foods from companies such as Hershey Nestle, ConAgra and Coca-Cola to retailers

"We have an endless need basically in the industry," Pronk said"Everybody I talk to is very thirsty for drivers. My personal opinion is it's only going to get worse before it gets better"

:flame:Pronk:flame:

Couldnmt be those fleece deals your handing out like odd little tootsie rolls at the Poodle convention huh???

It's just a scam to suppress driver wages. They're using this imaginary "driver shortage" as an excuse to flood the market with CDL holders.

It's basic supply & demand. It works with jobs too, because labor is seen as a commodity like any other. More available labor means the labor is worth less.

You don't need a tinfoil hat to see this is a conspiracy to drive wages down.

About two months ago, my inlaws sent me an article about the "shortage"... It stated that an experience driver averages $90,000/year...

About two months ago, my inlaws sent me an article about the "shortage"... It stated that an experience driver averages $90,000/year...

your in-laws need to stop reading "MAD" magazine.....

or "1 million ways to a job for a better life"...

with trucking being listed as the LAST job anyone would ever want.

hell, i think janitor and security guard jobs are WELL ABOVE trucking jobs..!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread