Probably doesn't belong here but....

Micabay said:
I've been saving for either a XDm or a M&P 9mm, about 2/3 of the way there.. Unless I can find a good priced used one... But recently looking into getting something for concealed carry.

Well it's gonna hurt my odds but go to US Conceal Carry on face book and sign up for their newsletter. They are having a contest to give away an XDm and a year of Sheild Insurance.

Well it's gonna hurt my odds but go to US Conceal Carry on face book and sign up for their newsletter. They are having a contest to give away an XDm and a year of Sheild Insurance.
I googled Sheild Insurance and only found a bunch of different companys with Sheild in the title. Explain more about this insurance please.

Micabay said:
I googled Sheild Insurance and only found a bunch of different companys with Sheild in the title. Explain more about this insurance please.

It is basically pre-paid legal specializing in self-defense cases. The first thing about carrying you better understand is the day you use a weapon your going to court. It is why it is imperative to exercise your right to remain silent and speak through your lawyer only!

Disabling someone with a side arm is gonna rattle most people. You may make statements that can both damage your case criminally and the inevitable civil case that will arise.

This insurance (or pre-paid legal) is available from several sources. It is just part of membership in the group I mentioned.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com will lead you to the contest I mentioned. If you do carry I would highly recommend staying up on some sort of lawyer plan, all local laws for all jurisdictions you travel through, and complete information on a card or booklet of some sort.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread