pro pilot rewards card

C

Cottonswab

I was just wondering if someone could share there PRO PILOT REWARDS CARDS # with me so I could take a shower. ive been setting in Houston tx since Friday morning an already used my 2 showers I had an would like to take one tonight.. so if someone other then an o/o I know yaw like to keep them but someone that drives for a company like UPS , FEDEX, CONWAY, that builds up more showers then anyone can use, that doesn't care please share.. just email me the #, I can type in the number on the machine.. THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
This is when the old paper system of guys trading tickets in the parking lot worked better...

If you get on your CB I'm sure someone would give you one. Go to the fuel island and ask someone in a day cab. Normally those guys are day workers who go home every night but collect the points and don't use their showers.

yea but It just fills wrong asking for a shower.. but like u said I know someone would but it just awkward.. lol

I was just wondering if someone could share there PRO PILOT REWARDS CARDS # with me so I could take a shower. ive been setting in Houston tx since Friday morning an already used my 2 showers I had an would like to take one tonight.. so if someone other then an o/o I know yaw like to keep them but someone that drives for a company like UPS , FEDEX, CONWAY, that builds up more showers then anyone can use, that doesn't care please share.. just email me the #, I can type in the number on the machine.. THANKS
It just occurred to me that Pilot rewards cards can be activated to be used to turn on a fuel pump. There's also a points balance that can be stolen, as @Tazz mentioned above.

This is probably a scam.

Therefore I'm locking this thread & editing out the e-mail address from the first post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread