• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Prime Newbie

SlackEnuf

Hi All,
I'm new to your site as well As new to trucking. I've been a nurse for 20+ years and have always wanted to drive the big rigs. After many of my friends have passed on and many are jobless I decided to go for my dream life's too short and I have no reason not to go for it. I've read many of your posts and I'm excited about learning because you all seem so helpful.
Drive Safe

Welcome.

If you are at Prime Inc............DO NOT LEASE! Wait until you can at least drive a truck before attempting to buy one ;)

I have no intention to lease. My ex leased from Shelton in Fl. I did his taxes kept up with several of his buddies papers etc. He made 100k he took home 33k shelton got the rest. The truck was always breaking down. FM was a joke dispatchers quit constantly. I'm going company less hastle and I still get to see the country. Thanks for the advise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread