Prepare For a Massive Recession...V Curve Is "Wishful" Thinking at Best

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
The one good thing that might come of this is that the People are "finally" becoming AWARE and this Coronavirus might be the "Death-Nell" for the Mass "Financialization" Era of Economics ..

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Absolutely nothing on zero hedge should be taken seriously. It's basically just a tabloid rag to entertain anarchist lunatics.
More "accurate" than the "Fake-News" and Dis-Information pumped out by the Major Networks and Talk Radio personalities..

Don't forget @Duck back in the middle of 2007 even early 2008 they all said this is "nothing" and the markets were coming back..

The "Over-Exuburance" was mind boggling despite nearly 2 years of Foreclosures and $100 a barrel oil

Duck

Quack
Supporter
More "accurate" than the "Fake-News" and Dis-Information pumped out by the Major Networks and Talk Radio personalities..

Don't forget @Duck back in the middle of 2007 even early 2008 they all said this is "nothing" and the markets were coming back..

The "Over-Exuburance" was mind boggling despite nearly 2 years of Foreclosures and $100 a barrel oil
Zero Hedge only exists to spread fear and encourage preppers to spend money. For their entire existence, it's been nothing but panic and fear, predictions of doom and one idiot conspiracy theory after another. It really is a garbage rag.

Last edited:

Mike

Staff member
Word on a stimulus and encouragement about getting back to work soon sent the market up 4000 points.

Our economy is just fine, and it will snow itself to be fine as soon as the businesses begin opening up.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
The one good thing that might come of this is that the People are "finally" becoming AWARE and this Coronavirus might be the "Death-Nell" for the Mass "Financialization" Era of Economics ..

The kids like to say "OK boomer".

I'm gonna be saying "OK doomer" to all the scared fear mongerers.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
The kids like to say "OK boomer".

I'm gonna be saying "OK doomer" to all the scared fear mongerers.
Glad I more $aved my $$$ in the Bank...

CDs don't pay much though I didn't "Lose" much Either...with "exception" for INFLATION

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Word on a stimulus and encouragement about getting back to work soon sent the market up 4000 points.

Our economy is just fine, and it will snow itself to be fine as soon as the businesses begin opening up.
Ya know something that's what they said in Zibawe and Weimar Republic Era Germany.....

They just "Printed" FAKE WEALTH...

Don't forget the "INFLATION" of the 1970s thru the Mid 1980s..

Here in America the OIL EMBARGO along with Nixon taking us off the Gold Standard brought us Double Digits "INTEREST" Rates...

The DEBT "level" today cannot even handle Single Digits

Now @Mike I do "understand" our Military Power and that's "part" of WHY we can be almost Half what's next step beyond "Trillion" in DEBT...

Nonetheless that's "FALSE" Inflation and many of the Federal Reserves "customers" ain't BUYING anymore...

If this goes on we AMERICANS will need "Wheelbarrows" of Currency to buy a Loaf of BREAD