Life Coach
Supporter
In Wyoming they pull all back...

Have Permit Book and walk up there..

Sinister

Trailer Park Wisdom. Free.
Staff member
Supporter
Last time I was in the Evanston POE there was a guy standing at the next booth. He was one of those tool bags that was more concerned about how cool his sunglasses were than anything. First he had them on his forehead. Then over top of his head in his hair. The backwards on his ears because tha was cool 12 years ago. Then folded up on the collar of his shirt.

It took them WAY too long to check that damn permit.

Can you imagine having to work in that place.

On the way west a week or so earlier at the eastern POE they were chucking my stuff and they pulled in a Western Express flatbed with a Trane AC unit on.

The guy grabbed his permit then asked the dimensions of his load.

“Approximately 12 wide.”

“Approximately?”

“Yesh sir.”

“Let’s go look at this.”

I don’t know how that ended for that guy but the moral of the story is don’t be a moron in the Wyoming POE.

This was in Echo on the way back east to Iowa from Vegas. In a day cab.

Wasn’t a bad trip, really...

CC8C7274-7009-41FE-A0E8-60EA632C69A0.jpeg

Keendriver

Hates all of you
Me and another Keen loaded dump beds outta Casper. Called the poe, got authorization number to head to said poe. We arrive, go inside, nice lady axes us for our numbers, I give her mine and she turns to the other guy and he's looking at her the way people in Alabama look at Jeopardy....he didn't call.
He got a lecture and I got a nice laugh.... everybody wins.

Rigjockey

The Grand Poobah!
Supporter
Last time I was in the Evanston POE there was a guy standing at the next booth. He was one of those tool bags that was more concerned about how cool his sunglasses were than anything. First he had them on his forehead. Then over top of his head in his hair. The backwards on his ears because tha was cool 12 years ago. Then folded up on the collar of his shirt.
Just be glad he didn't have them silver rimmed aviator sunglasses on. They are serious.
If they put on the Gold rimmed glasses, you know they are done ****ing around. :rolllaugh:

Oxbow

Supporter
Me and another Keen loaded dump beds outta Casper. Called the poe, got authorization number to head to said poe. We arrive, go inside, nice lady axes us for our numbers, I give her mine and she turns to the other guy and he's looking at her the way people in Alabama look at Jeopardy....he didn't call.
He got a lecture and I got a nice laugh.... everybody wins.
That can come with a $100 reminder fee.

Keendriver

Hates all of you
That can come with a $100 reminder fee.
Judging by the look on dudes face he will not have forgotten again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)