Power inverter mounting

Yeah that’s how I would do it. My brother did a similar thing with a bistable relay. When he switches it off his inverter batteries are separated from the truck starting system. Turns it on and everything is one big happy family. But a bistable relay can haul a hell of an amp load of it needs to. My understanding of what you got there is your limited to 150 ampsish. So that option is far cheaper than anything else and using it the way we just talked of should be fine.
I’m not sold on any particular way of doing it yet, I was researching some of the different ways people were doing it for RVs and the like

7F6009E4-0791-47A6-A111-9E243A064D7E.jpeg
Napa had a couple Cole-hersee isolators in stock.
$260 for the 200 amp, $180 for an 80 amp
:stare1:
That’s a lot of mucking funny!!
EB4D8C7B-AD81-4422-A486-D809DEFCF5C9.jpeg
My buddy said just get a cheap trickle charger and hard wire it. These are on sale for $30

I have a dust buster that runs off the 12v plug. Cat's ass for what it is. No I didn't get some over priced pee lot POS. It's armor all brand if you believe that and my wife picked it up God knows where.
Honestly never thought to go down that road. I have a mini shop vac that’s 110v but I guess a 12v dust buster be just as good

Honestly never thought to go down that road. I have a mini shop vac that’s 110v but I guess a 12v dust buster be just as good
I got one of those air lines with the blowing nozzle on the end. They tapped into the air lines for the lead gate and tarp so it's running out of the control box between my seats. Most people use the air lines from the seat though. First truck I've had with one and I love it. I use it at least a couple times a day.

I got one of those air lines with the blowing nozzle on the end. They tapped into the air lines for the lead gate and tarp so it's running out of the control box between my seats. Most people use the air lines from the seat though. First truck I've had with one and I love it. I use it at least a couple times a day.
It is handy for sure

Not allowed in a TMC truck. I had one in the mixer I drove years ago and my dad always had one. Very handy indeed.

B3C7622F-125A-4009-9D70-C3DCA6B7A31D.jpeg

**** YOU, shoresy!!! That’s the last time you’re causing me any heartache. Needs drivers updated.
EVERY. SINGLE. *******. TIME you plug the ****sucker in it wants to print a calibration page. ****sucking cartridges dry up, or they freeze, or the colOUr runs out but the black is brand new but it won’t print EVEN THOUGH YOU SET IT TO BLACK AND WHITE ONLY.

******* inkjet printers!!! :thefinger:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread