Post your favorite vape shop or juice here.

Sinister

pari animositate
Save the debate about vaping for the other thread.

Lately I've been buying juice from these guys:

Electronic Cigarettes | Appleton, WI

They're close to my terminal in Appleton and I go there between trips.

I know what I want, so I'm always in and out pretty fast.

I'm not like @Squach213 who spends hours in vape shops talking to people.

At first I wrote this place off. For juice, they had little stock, and what they had wasn't good.

But, they have increased their stock, and the juice line is huge and varied and I've found several brands I like, both national and mass produced as well as local.

Right now, aside from buying online, this is my favorite vape shop. The guys are helpful and prompt, and have a good attitude. They've even helped me pull apart my TFV4 tank and fish little pieces of rubber out of it, because it's way too old and I should buy a new one...but I'm cheap....at no charge.

They also open carry in the shop, so save the hippie comments. I've seen a SW. 40, AND A .380 on camo shorts, metal t-shirts, vans sneakers, and long hair and beards. They remind me of the band Mastodon. Look them up.

Also, for you weed heads (though you still can't because of Fed DOT) they also carry CBD juices. Way expensive. Not my thing.

I'll try those when I retire.

For a truck driver this place is hard to get to. You might swing a bobtail in here, but forget bringing a trailer in.

Prices are good, though they do fluctuate with whatever brand juice you're buying. Ive never soent over 20 bucks on a 30ml.

Coil and Mod prices are good, and I'm seriously considering getting my next mod from these guys.

An RX200S. 79.99.

I recommend this place.

How did I miss this thread? I could've hijacked it a long time ago. :cool:

:threadjacked:

Dude, you can’t even imagine how much vapeshops there is with poor-quality goods and liquids. Honestly, I myself was mistaken many times and over time I found the perfect liquid for myself. I am allergic to certain products and therefore, I choose vape liquids with caution. Once I even got poisoned and I was just shocked that such low-quality goods are sold. After talking with my friend, I found out about one of the most popular vapeshops in Britain with an excellent reputation and a large assortment. I found their website and ordered a set of liquids and the taste was just amazing. Now I am their regular customer!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread