Photo Gallery Is Up

sportsou

Staff member
One of the next things we have planned for the members here is a photo gallery, allowing you to post all of your trucking related photos. We are currently looking at a couple different software possibilities and will decide on one very soon.

One of the next things we have planned for the members here is a photo gallery, allowing you to post all of your trucking related photos. We are currently looking at a couple different software possibilities and will decide on one very soon.

That is really awesome, I would like to see some pictures of the people here and the rigs they drive.!!

Well I don't have trucking photos per say...but I do alot of ART drawings and paintings, if that would be ok to post.

A new "Other Members Photos" category has been created.

Over time, we will add even more categories.

It will be nice to see what everyone looks like. So far all we have are avatars....Of course that really could be TJgosurf in the photo......

I actually rather like the hair....cyber goth

I'm a photo nut and have uploaded a few already. You'll probably be seeing a lot more from me also.

I guess since I spend the majority of my time in the truck, it is now my primary residence. On my one weekend home a month, I return to my other home on wheels:

View attachment 9236
View attachment 9236

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread