• 14-16 inches of Penetration
  • Up to 6 inches of diameter spread
  • 92 gr. solid copper/lead free projectile
  • 2 inch grouping at 25 yrds
  • 1265 FPS average (+/- 10%)
  • 9 Separate Wound Channels
  • Precision Machined
  • Solid Copper/Lead Free
  • Defeats all known barriers such as sheet metal, sheet rock,windshields, plywood, heavy winter clothing.
I heard about those. Kinda looks like they’d be hell on a barrel, unless its chrome lined

Had a retired cop tell me it kinda aint a good idea to use em because it might be hard to justify carrying a brand of ammo called “RIP” in court if God forbid you gotta shoot somebody

got a box for home defense figuring ONE would put an intruder down without tearing hell out of the house, should the wife need to defend herself these have a better chance since if they hit they hit anywhere it is going to do the job
I tried out a few on a deer carcass and couldn't believe the damage done lets just say the meat in the area that I hit didn't need to be put thru a grinder to make hamburger, and that was with 9mm
No need for fancy ammo. Just shoot and don’t miss.
I use hollow points when out and about
I rarely miss

Better not be back there, lol.

In this case, the round likely disintegrated after it split the bad guy’s dome. A suppressed AR-15 is better for home defense than some may think. At least with a can on it you’ll be able to hear afterwards

Guns are evil and I can't wait until Beto takes all of yours.
Ya only the police and military should have anything that looks like anything only the police and military would have :rolleyes-80:

The gun nuts are as bad as the anti-gun nuts.

Like the idiot I saw the other day with a bumper sticker that said. Gun Owners for Trump Stupidity runs rampant in today's society.

In this case, the round likely disintegrated after it split the bad guy’s dome. A suppressed AR-15 is better for home defense than some may think. At least with a can on it you’ll be able to hear afterwards

i still prefer a hand gun.

as for any type of rifle, i'd rather have a Henry repeating rifle over an AR

at the range when someone has thier AR, even with ear plugs and electronic ear muffs, the sound is deadening, not to mention the vibrations. we are not allowed suppressors in my state.

my carry and home defense ammo is Federal HST's hollow points.

and those R.I.P. cartridges, i too have been told by the lawyer that holds a class regarding CCW laws, it's just not a very good ammo to use, as it suggests you WANT to kill, rather than stop the threat.

guys that put slogans on thier guns like, "say hello to God", or "today you die", suggests to the prosecution you had the intent to kill, rather than stopping the threat.

way too many excellent videos on "shooting to kill", or "shooting to stop the threat", and what you say in the interrogation room, WILL BE USED against you, should you say, "i shoot to kill"

lawyer up, BEFORE you start answering the questions...you know..."you have the right to remain silent"....??

i still prefer a hand gun.

as for any type of rifle, i'd rather have a Henry repeating rifle over an AR

at the range when someone has thier AR, even with ear plugs and electronic ear muffs, the sound is deadening, not to mention the vibrations. we are not allowed suppressors in my state.

my carry and home defense ammo is Federal HST's hollow points.

and those R.I.P. cartridges, i too have been told by the lawyer that holds a class regarding CCW laws, it's just not a very good ammo to use, as it suggests you WANT to kill, rather than stop the threat.

guys that put slogans on thier guns like, "say hello to God", or "today you die", suggests to the prosecution you had the intent to kill, rather than stopping the threat.

way too many excellent videos on "shooting to kill", or "shooting to stop the threat", and what you say in the interrogation room, WILL BE USED against you, should you say, "i shoot to kill"

lawyer up, BEFORE you start answering the questions...you know..."you have the right to remain silent"....??
Nuthin wrong with a handgun if thats what your best with

If you get a chance, see if you can find subsonic rounds and give em a try. Might dampen the deci-bells a bit...

Nuthin wrong with a handgun if thats what your best with

If you get a chance, see if you can find subsonic rounds and give em a try. Might dampen the deci-bells a bit...
i had taken a class at my gun club, this past summer. i was given a certificate for,

Basics of Pistol Shooting

Marksmanship Skill Level: Level 4

that's half way to becoming an NRA instructor, which my club will start training some of us for, unless i can get that done sooner with another NRA instructor.

i want to go for it, and teach part time.

i had taken a class at my gun club, this past summer. i was given a certificate for,

that's half way to becoming an NRA instructor, which my club will start training some of us for, unless i can get that done sooner!
That sounds pretty cool! :thumbsup:

Good luck to ya! :thumbsup:

that's half way to becoming an NRA instructor, which my club will start training some of us for, unless i can get that done sooner with another NRA instructor.

i want to go for it, and teach part time.
As the saying goes...

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. 🎓😃

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread