Patriots win yet again

I think I'm going to be sick

that was a game last night...??

i could not have missed too much, thank god for new batteries in the remote.

sooner or later, all teams take a fall, it's inevitable. but while they still are winning, they will grab all that they can now.

i think even the majority of the commercials stank, as well as (i am seeing on the news now) the half time show was better off being done by first graders. woulda been much cheaper too.

I’m glad I fell asleep halfway through the second quarter. I drove into Atlanta at 1630 local yesterday to park at my customer. They should have super bowl in Atlanta more frequently because there was 0 traffic on 285 west, or on south Atlanta Rd.

I’m glad I fell asleep halfway through the second quarter. I drove into Atlanta at 1630 local yesterday to park at my customer. They should have super bowl in Atlanta more frequently because there was 0 traffic on 285 west, or on south Atlanta Rd.
second quarter..??

seriously dude, about 1/4 of the way thru the first, i was dozing off.......which was causing me the channel surf.

second quarter..??

seriously dude, about 1/4 of the way thru the first, i was dozing off.......which was causing me the channel surf.
Well I was mostly playing on my phone, hahaha! It was just on for noise. I set my phone down when the first field goal was scored and I was out!

Well I was mostly playing on my phone, hahaha! It was just on for noise. I set my phone down when the first field goal was scored and I was out!
i'm just glad i did not take an afternoon nap.....right off to bed when they won it, no need to hear any speeches.....

From what I saw, many of my sisters and brothers at American Legion Post 1 here in Anchorage were conflicted. Football is both entertainment and a sport. At the risk of making a simple inference, it seems like those who found the game boring were more into entertainment vs. appreciating a sport. Those who found the game interesting were into the sport as opposed to the entertainment. At the risk of offending non-Patriot fans, it seems like the Patriots are like the truckers many of us are or want to become. We try to figure out things and improve our skills and then apply them to what is known, e.g. routes and alternate routes, and ever-changing situations, e.g. traffic.

that was a game last night...??
Right. Here you have two of the highest scoring teams this year sitting on Kenny Boroughs (double zeros)
for about 2 quarts.

True story about the Pats.

I started seriously watching football when I was about ten. But for the longest time even
well into my adulthood I had no idea where the New England Patriots actually played there games.

Actually I used to think because they just represented a region that they really did not play in any specific
place. I'm talking seriously well into my 20's and even 30's I could not tell you where they played.

Peolpe would ask me and I'm like.....ahh I think somewhere in New York I believe. Finally I had to look
it up. Even today I will sometimes get asked form guys in their 20's who were just like me asking btw
where are the Patriots actually from.

And I just smile and gladly tell them I was just like you years ago. lol

Like I say I am not a huge football fan, I was hoping to see the Saints play in the Super Bowl. I am not a Saints Fan either.
I just wanted to say to Pats fans, Who dat say they gonna beat dem Saints? :rolllaugh:

At the risk of making a simple inference, it seems like those who found the game boring were more into entertainment vs. appreciating a sport.
I'm going to put it to you real simple my friend. At the risk of sounding loud..........

I WANTED THE PATS TO GET THEIR BUTTS WOOPED
I AM FREAKING TIRED OF WATCHING THE SAME TEAM
YEAR AFTER YEAR IN THE SUPERBOWL.

No offense to you. ok :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread