Patrick Kane #88 of the Chicago Blackhawks

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
Patrick Kane hit #300 goals scored last night against the Devil's. Only goal scored by the Hawks but what a moment for Mr. Kane.

It's like becoming a million mile safe driver. Yes there are others with more, but not everyone hits 300 in their career. Wayne Gretzky retired with 894 career goal. And is still the career goal record holder.

If you made a top 50 list Daryl Sittler would be #50 with 484 career goals.

It's like becoming a million mile safe driver. Yes there are others with more, but not everyone hits 300 in their career. Wayne Gretzky retired with 894 career goal. And is still the career goal record holder.

If you made a top 50 list Daryl Sittler would be #50 with 484 career goals.
Daryl Sittler was my favourite growing up. Even after he was traded to Philly.
I was the only kid on the ice wearing a Phillies sweater. Everyone else wore the leafs sweater.

That's cool. Wife has hockey tickets we never use from her work. Might start using some.

I am lead to believe bitch slapping people is perfectly acceptable at the game. Is that yrue?

That's cool. Wife has hockey tickets we never use from her work. Might start using some.

I am lead to believe ***** slapping people is perfectly acceptable at the game. Is that yrue?
They do get a penalty for fighting. Depending on how severe the fight is it can be anywhere from 2-10 min but unless you are grossly attacking someone you won't be ejected. Guys yell, helmets and gloves come off and punches exchanged. 2 refs (called linemen) will break it up when the punches slow down. Lol

They do get a penalty for fighting. Depending on how severe the fight is it can be anywhere from 2-10 min but unless you are grossly attacking someone you won't be ejected. Guys yell, helmets and gloves come off and punches exchanged. 2 refs (called linemen) will break it up when the punches slow down. Lol

So...
it's kind of like...
TFN!!
:biggrin-2:

:foreheadslap:

They do get a penalty for fighting. Depending on how severe the fight is it can be anywhere from 2-10 min but unless you are grossly attacking someone you won't be ejected. Guys yell, helmets and gloves come off and punches exchanged.
The first thing is to pull the other guy sweater over his head so he can't see and can't throw punches :thumbsup:
Probably one of the best enforcers ever was Tie Domi. Small guy but pound for pound one of the toughest.

The role of enforcer hardly exists anymore with the new rules.

Johnny Bower has passed at age 93. one tough Mother ****er! Back then goalies did not wear masks. Johnny got hit in the face twice with a frozen puck. R.I.P Johnny Bower.
Even as a kid growing up in the '70s players never even wore helmets.

Johnny Bower has passed at age 93. one tough Mother ****er! Back then goalies did not wear masks. Johnny got hit in the face twice with a frozen puck. R.I.P Johnny Bower.
Even as a kid growing up in the '70s players never even wore helmets.

I dunno man Chris Chillieos was an enforcer for the wings back in the early to mid 2000s. There are still enforcers today. You gotta watch regular season games to see any action. They won't fight in post season. Too much on the line.

The first thing is to pull the other guy sweater over his head so he can't see and can't throw punches :thumbsup:
Probably one of the best enforcers ever was Tie Domi. Small guy but pound for pound one of the toughest.

The role of enforcer hardly exists anymore with the new rules.
So wait I have to pull the sweater over his head First? What if he ain't wearing one? Can I still slap him?

Not a big hockey guy but I am gonna go ahead and post in a sports thread and make a fool of myself. My hero, @Keendriver , in an effort to save me from myself,
has repeatedly told me not to do it. I, as everyone else, should listen to him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread