Paccar infotainment center.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Anyone got a Paccar with the infotainment center? I use the built in blutooth feature. Most people can not hear me clearly . I realize there is some engine noise and what not.

My question is, Does anyone know where the Mic is located?

I am thinking if I could talk toward the mic or get closer, My callers may be able to hear me better.

My 06 still has toggle switches. Sorry.

Truthfully, I think this guy is a bit much, and exaggerates a bit. There's another video of him shifting a 13 speed and he pulls the stick out of position even on the split shifts, which is totally unnecessary.

My 06 still has toggle switches. Sorry.

Truthfully, I think this guy is a bit much, and exaggerates a bit. There's another video of him shifting a 13 speed and he pulls the stick out of position even on the split shifts, which is totally unnecessary.

Ok That was helpful! lol.
That guy is a knob for changing out the range selector and splitter. Ya i know he thinks it is cool but he is a knob.

Anyway, Where is the mic in the truck with the infotainment system?

Yes!
Have you checked the nut behind the wheel?

I'm not really here to help...lol
Yes
There are two nuts behind the wheel. Both are good that does not help me have clear communications via phone, When I am in person they talk into my mic, lol. But that does not help while driving.

Just use a headset like everyone else. And make sure you wear it all the time. Even at the buffet. But make sure you put the boom mic i the upward position so you don't get salad dressing or copious amounts of gravy on it.

The mic on my truck is attached to the top left corner of the windshield.

Maybe yours is still laying behind the trim on the pillar?

The mic on my truck is attached to the top left corner of the windshield.

Maybe yours is still laying behind the trim on the pillar?
Thank you! Finally an intelligent answer. Now I know where to start looking. That make sense because when i have the window down, As one does. No one can hear me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread